• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How did physics 33 go??

What do u think?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Yea lol that's y I was asking what they were taking about :p thought it was marks too but in another context the y could be also above 35
35+ was marks.. i meant that they were saying that they will get 35+ / 4o in exams.. it had nothing to do with intercept... :p

Reaction score
but look if we convert the current into ammeter it will be low so the inverse will be more
You're right but in the case when you take current in A.
I took current in mA. And so my values of graph were small. As in mA , my values were like around 35mA.

Reaction score
Guys I took 17 cm for y, because when i tried decreasing the height of the track, it kept on falling. i think it fell like 6-10 times for me, and i spent more than 15 min trying to adjust the height. unfortunately i failed to get it any close to 10cm :"( how many marks do u guys think i might lose for that?

Reaction score
Guys do we have to put units with gradient and y intercept? I did put units with both but unfortunately but the wrong unit with gradient :( And then in that comparison part that same unit was used.... so my question is, will i lose both gradient and last part marks or just 1 mark of the last part?

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WTF I JUST REALISED I FILLED IN MY TABLES IN PENCIL!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Reaction score
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo