• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How did physics 33 go??

What do u think?

• Total voters
Reaction score
All of you are so cool saying how awful your papers were, in my school all the nerds are like "i think I'll get 39/40" lmao.
And did anyone else's school have sh*tty apparatus? The ammeter and the useless wires made it impossible for me to finish the paper :mad:
exactly same situation here...
and my fellows were saying that they will get 35+ :O

Reaction score
They were, but did you write about why they were within limits? It has something to do with % uncertainty i think, didnt write tho
Yea u have to calculate the percentage error and if it's less than 10% u say that the relationship is correct I got the error to be only like 0.6% my
Values of both Ks were so close but my gradient was the weirdest :/

Reaction score
Yea u have to calculate the percentage error and if it's less than 10% u say that the relationship is correct I got the error to be only like 0.6% my
It was only one mark i think and they expect all that :mad: There's a special place in hell for these CIE people i'm sure

Reaction score
THERE WAS NO GRAPH IN THAT EXPERIMENT WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???? IM SCARED NOW

Reaction score
i got -0.33 gradient and 19.05 y intercept, i hope thts correct may b in the range?
and also wht about limitations and improvements in question 2?