• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How did physics 33 go??

What do u think?

• Total voters
Reaction score
It was such a good paper. I'm thanking Allah for blessing me today.

Reaction score
Did anyone do paper 31? Did the graph have a positive gradient or negative gradient?
Paper 33 had a negative gradient. I do not know about paper 31 maybe you should make a thread for that specifically so people can let you know, since i think candidates who gave paper 33 are basically discussing their paper on this thread.

Reaction score
31 .___________. ? lol how ?
I mean , the plastic thingy was suppose to break at that much y ._.

My y was hardly getting 10.
In the first time I got it 9.4 and the second time I got it 10.4.

i was like its not going to break and fixed it ._.

Reaction score
._. that happened with someone i our lab too cuz i heard a bang sound .-. i want an A dani u cant lose hope ._. cuz u r more intelligent if your grade isnt good then mine will be worse i'll pray u get an A ._.
Inshallah.. Inshallah.. we will get good marks :)
i have talked with my teacher.. he said that examiner wont deduct marks for using pencil in the table ..
and your y mistake isnt very big.. i guess.. maybe you will get ecf.. and also practical has less weightage so relax and prepare for next

Reaction score
Inshallah.. Inshallah.. we will get good marks :)
i have talked with my teacher.. he said that examiner wont deduct marks for using pencil in the table ..
and your y mistake isnt very big.. i guess.. maybe you will get ecf.. and also practical has less weightage so relax and prepare for next

yeah hope so :cry: but that damned y was used in every freaking calculation ._. :'( we bee get As IN Shaa Allah

Reaction score
All of you are so cool saying how awful your papers were, in my school all the nerds are like "i think I'll get 39/40" lmao.
And did anyone else's school have sh*tty apparatus? The ammeter and the useless wires made it impossible for me to finish the paper :mad: