• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How did physics 33 go??

What do u think?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Dude don't worry....it's fine!
CIE won't cut marks for these silly things hopefully...
In addition the papers are scanned and then sent so the difference between pen and pencil is almost eliminated. But the pencil writings were visible yes?
yes they were visible :/

Reaction score
It was Nice playing with Marbles :D
In our Center, our Batches were running parallel to each other.. So my batch was first to do Question 2.. So we finished it quickly :) So we all started wasting our times in playing with marbles available in Lab :D
After 1 hour we switched our Places and started Question 1!

Reaction score
Don't worry too much..maybe they are old fashioned rules.and hopefully you'll be good to go! I feel so gulity and bad for being the one to tell you about that.:eek:
you dont need to be sorry :)
i hope he will show a lil bit humanity towards us :)

Reaction score
i cant believe it i made so many silly mistakes and in the end like i couldnt change it :"( damn it
they gave me q 2 first... and i could not set up the apparatus properly because there was the basin on the table... it kept on disturbing the stands.. and a lot of silly mistakes

Reaction score
they gave me q 2 first... and i could not set up the apparatus properly because there was the basin on the table... it kept on disturbing the stands.. and a lot of silly mistakes
i didnt see that we had to keep y 10 approx and i messed up :"(

Reaction score
Did anyone do paper 31? Did the graph have a positive gradient or negative gradient?

Reaction score
I guess it doesn't matter eh ! The mass was same. ^^
Yes, i just got a bit worried because some kids in our centre started saying that they used all the marbles and then averaged the readings out, but then i asked my teacher and sir about it later and they said it was fine to just use one marble.

Reaction score
i couldnt set my apparatus properly.. the retort stands fell on the floor with a bang.. and everyone was staring at me... row invigilator came and asked "are you ok??"... i hope that i get a B atleast
._. that happened with someone i our lab too cuz i heard a bang sound .-. i want an A dani u cant lose hope ._. cuz u r more intelligent if your grade isnt good then mine will be worse i'll pray u get an A ._.