• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Sir Irfan Atique: the truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
is it too much to ask from the administration who r running this to stop this by deleting this worst thread becoz their laws states that: You agree to not use the Service to post or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content posted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time. will you disagree with me to end this

I suggest you read the whole of our rules instead of quoting bits and pieces..
https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/xpf-rules.28/

it also says:

c. Members are asked to not act as “back seat moderators”. If members note an issue which contravenes something in this policy document they are welcome to bring it to the attention of a member of the Moderator Team. Please use the “post report” feature to report posts. Do not respond to such topics yourself. Members who constantly “act” as moderators may be warned.

Secondly, Mr Irfan I'd say there was no need to make another acccount.. if you go furthur down the list of rules you see this:
d. Any attempt to circumvent a temporary ban or other moderator action will lead to a permanent ban of your account(s). Circumvention includes re-registering or using an already registered account under a non-banned username.

you were already BANE-ed :p once for flaming members continuously in that thread and then posting that abusive message to the member who started this thread... he reported it.. so we had to ban you for Harrasing members here..
now plz do respect yourself and others and stop arguing... and it'll be better if you let all this cool down in peace..

Regards,
XPC POLICE

P.S. :D

Reaction score
I suggest you read the whole of our rules instead of quoting bits and pieces..
https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/xpf-rules.28/

it also says:

Secondly, Mr Irfan I'd say there was no need to make another acccount.. if you go furthur down the list of rules you see this:

you were already BANE-ed :p once for flaming members continuously in that thread and then posting that abusive message to the member who started that thread... he reported it.. so we had to ban you for Harrasing members here..
now plz do respect yourself and others and stop arguing... and it'll be better if you let all this cool down in peace..

Regards,
XPC POLICE

P.S. :D

XPC Police & Pakistani Police - I see no difference. :whistle: *kidding obviously*.
I think you haven't seen the Saad Mughel account yet. It's hilarious, check it out! :D

Reactions: Era
Reaction score
xpc what in God's name says that I am Irfan n for peace let it be peace yar mai Irfan Atique nahi hoon
The rules also state this:
f. Members are asked only to post in English, as this is an English speaking community.

According to XtremePapers Privacy Statement:
Whilst using the XtremePapers website, any associated websites and sub-domains, some or all of the following information may be collected:
  • Internet Protocol (IP) address
  • Geographical location
  • Browser type and version
  • Operating system
  • Referral source
  • Length of visit, page views, website navigation and any other related browsing activity
The admin does have access to these and can identify u, and i think he doesn't even need these to know your identity.
Better luck next time or should I say better luck next account xD :p

Reaction score
The rules also state this:
f. Members are asked only to post in English, as this is an English speaking community.

According to XtremePapers Privacy Statement:
Whilst using the XtremePapers website, any associated websites and sub-domains, some or all of the following information may be collected:
  • Internet Protocol (IP) address
  • Geographical location
  • Browser type and version
  • Operating system
  • Referral source
  • Length of visit, page views, website navigation and any other related browsing activity
The admin does have access to these and can identify u, and i think he doesn't even need these to know your identity.

Better luck next time or should I say better luck next account xD :p

Account number 3 = Failed.
Time for Account number 4. :LOL:

Reaction score
just chill, it's our dear sir Irfan under a new profile, and we never did mind his ravings, did we? :p

Yeah..I know..but that stuff he is saying is strictly not allowed! He's what? 45 years old at max? Why is he competing with a bunch of students.. i thought teachers are supposed to be wise!

Reaction score
I really agree with this thread, i myself was thinking the same about his authenticity.Just look at his tone, language etc which isnt like a professional or even like an adult but more like a 16 year old boy.First of all his grammar su$ks and i don't think a cie examiner would have that poor English.Secondly he cant bear if someone comes up with an answer from another teacher and most of all he has poor understanding of level marking e.g when they were talking about hadis related to communal/ individual life (https://www.xtremepapers.com/commun...ost-them-and-get-the-solutions.25665/page-102) here he said that if u wrote that you will get level 1, u get level 1 when we have written almost nothing etc.I can find faults from him all day BUT i thing that i find noteworthy is that, "sir" reminds me of viper coz viper has vanished since he has come and viper and that "sir" had the same profile picture and this cant be a coincidence

Status
Not open for further replies.