• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Sir Irfan Atique: the truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
i am Irfan Atique's student too.............and i didn't notice anything like that at all.....

Reaction score
you don't deserve him for your kind information apsai kisi nai kaha k un sai parho tang arana ap logon ka kam hai bus

You_Dont_Say

Reaction score
View attachment 29109
This is all i have to say.............we were debating on the authenticity of this guy, whether he is a CIE examiner as he claims to be or not, and well he sent Saad Mughal this message.

Now his grammar is worse than a 10 year old child, he is misguiding the students on the forums and disheartens them by telling them there answers are wrong, he bullies anyone who disagrees with him, and in the end he uses Islam as a shield for all his action.

For those who want to dig a bit deeper in this, look at the last 3 or 4 pages of this thread here.
https://www.xtremepapers.com/commun...ost-them-and-get-the-solutions.25665/page-104

I request a moderator to take some step against this guy
Ruman Wajih Nabeel.Ahmad

I thnk I really know something called PHOTOSHOP ;)

Reaction score
This is my last warning to all dumb guys those who are harassing Sir Irfan . Stop pointing your finger towards him and first see your ugly faces in the mirror :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Okay, so 50 cent gave papers under the teaching of Sir Irfan. Cool. He got a distinction, even cooler. However, Sir Irfan appeared on XPC and Skype this season only and 50 cent's already got a distinction in 2 days (the paper was on 13th and 14th). Wow, so now, the results and DISTINCTIONS are published in 2 days time. I'm eagerly waiting for mine. :LOL:

Reaction score
Okay Now, we get it.
Sir Irfan was an extremely evil bad guy, who ruined everyone's lives by coming here.
He didn't care about people's feelings and made harsh comments. He was a disgrace to this website!
So He's gone now, you won't see any posts by him again.
Now i seriously don't understand criticizing him even AFTER he's gone?
I mean let it go. He's Gone, for God's Sake.
Move on People. Move on with your Lives. Don't you have anything better to do? -__-'

Reaction score
Okay Now, we get it.
Sir Irfan was an extremely evil bad guy, who ruined everyone's lives by coming here.
He didn't care about people's feelings and made harsh comments. He was a disgrace to this website!
Move on People. Move on with your Lives. Don't you have anything better to do? -__-'

vacations mein maza nahi araha hai naa logoun ko..:p

Reaction score
Okay Now, we get it.
yup i hope he is gone.... btw thinking on it, you made a nice point. But is he really gone? and i ain't doing it for fun.....and the fact that his "followers" keep jumping us on this thread makes it kinda difficult to stop it. Jump back a few pages and see who started it :p

Reaction score
Guys,enough is enough......if u r so obsessed on criticising him perhaps u r tht person which u just accused of and which u hate becoming of......u have transgressed the limits..Kindly delete this post........

Reaction score
Okay Now, we get it.

We don't actually. :whistle:

Reaction score
Sir Irfan Atique was a Monster who haunted you people on Xtremepapers, i get it.
The Exams are over, he won't haunt you anymore.
Now Let it go.
Whoever started this fight or argument whatever, i am ENDING IT.

yup i hope he is gone.... btw thinking on it, you made a nice point. But is he really gone? and i ain't doing it for fun.....and the fact that his "followers" keep jumping us on this thread makes it kinda difficult to stop it. Jump back a few pages and see who started it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.