• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Sir Irfan Atique: the truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
how????o_O
if i would do it i would go to google images, download irfans fake avatar , upload it in search and get the results
did you do this?

NO SUNSHINE.
A FRIEND OF MINE SHARED THIS LINK WITH ME.I DON'T KNOW WHERE DID SHE GET IT FROM.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
:ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
Ok I maybe wrong he is viper and if I did wrongly accuse viper then I'm sorry BUT I'm not gonna leave my point that he is fake and he could be someone faking to be a teacher coz if u look closely at "his" answers you will find that they are not from the same expression suggesting that he could be using somone elses notes BUT I'm kinda amazed that he answered almost all of the questions

Reaction score
Ok I maybe wrong he is viper and if I did wrongly accuse viper then I'm sorry BUT I'm not gonna leave my point that he is fake and he could be someone faking to be a teacher coz if u look closely at "his" answers you will find that they are not from the same expression suggesting that he could be using somone elses notes BUT I'm kinda amazed that he answered almost all of the questions
he never said he was a teacher
he told me the first day he studies in lgs
you cant go suspecting every guy with poor grammar as irfan :p

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.