• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Sir Irfan Atique: the truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
this thread i stand corrected
only mods can delete threads....from what i know.....and thing is, his own followers are actually advertising this thread. maybe if they had not posted anything here, it would have gone down and become lost in the thousand nameless threads on the forums.......but well they keep replying here and it remains on top.......not my fault
Sir Irfan Atique was a Monster who haunted you people on Xtremepapers, i get it.
The Exams are over, he won't haunt you anymore.
Now Let it go.
Whoever started this fight or argument whatever, i am ENDING IT.
k topic ended here........though its not my fault if 50 cent's blood boils once again

Reaction score
That is very sad. ^^

Why? What are you doing nowadays? I've to wait till my results for college admissions. The SAT and ATAR tests are in October and I won't even appear this year.
Other than that; cricket, household chores and hangouts are not done at this time of day.

Reaction score
It's Over Man.
No More Arguments!

sorry to disappoint you it was 2011 may/june by the you are one hell of an ugly looking person. coz you and your friend usama did quite a job in faking the message because you want this to happen your teachers could not digest sir Irfan so I know what you both did.

Reaction score
sorry to disappoint you it was 2011 may/june by the you are one hell of an ugly looking person. coz you and your friend usama did quite a job in faking the message because you want this to happen your teachers could not digest sir Irfan so I know what you both did.

Firstly, I studied myself so there is no mention of my 'teachers' here.
Secondly, this debate has been over for quite some time now; where were you hot shot?
Thirdly, I may be ugly looking but at least I make sense in what I say.
Lastly, if you think it's a fake, then you can ask anyone who has checked my profile personally to verify the message.

Reaction score
ya truly its over becoz when the administration is not following their rules which they make for such thing its over, pity on the administration of so called XPC

Some people actually have a job here, boy. They have to monitor 100's of threads and they are students like us here, it's not an easy job; you don't just to sit here and talk about it. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.