• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Sir Irfan Atique: the truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Viper's ghost is possessing Sir Irfan Atique? :O
Oh God, Call the Ghost-Hunters..

I really agree with this thread, i myself was thinking the same about his authenticity.Just look at his tone, language etc which isnt like a professional or even like an adult but more like a 16 year old boy.First of all his grammar su$ks and i don't think a cie examiner would have that poor English.Secondly he cant bear if someone comes up with an answer from another teacher and most of all he has poor understanding of level marking e.g when they were talking about hadis related to communal/ individual life (https://www.xtremepapers.com/commun...ost-them-and-get-the-solutions.25665/page-102) here he said that if u wrote that you will get level 1, u get level 1 when we have written almost nothing etc.I can find faults from him all day BUT i thing that i find noteworthy is that, "sir" reminds me of viper coz viper has vanished since he has come and viper and that "sir" had the same profile picture and this cant be a coincidence

Reaction score
Nabeel.Ahmad
I wonder why you are so eager so stop this discussion.
let them unveil the SO-called SIR.
And this 50-cent guy who uses language like his name.
If the exams are over, and we now ignore that person, someone will again haunt members and then again you'll say that time is passed,no need to argue?
I respect your point of view but its even better to show them that here the members wont keep quiet if they fake themselves,misbehaves or if the rules are not followed.
Peace!:)

Reaction score
SHUT UP ALL !!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH >>> YOU ARE ALL LIKE YOUR PAHETIC TEACHERS WHO DONOT DESERVE TO BE HELPED !!!!!

Reaction score
SHUT UP ALL !!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH >>> YOU ARE ALL LIKE YOUR PAHETIC TEACHERS WHO DONOT DESERVE TO BE HELPED !!!!!

dont need to be abusive.......just tell all tht every one who have read this thread can easily know the real picture......thts the end of this thread and wht it was intended for...........,well enough is enough ,i will give u tht ......and now since everyone can guess the real situation so just Pipe down.......see tht was better than capitalising and writing shut up..

Reaction score
1.capslock doesn't make it^ effective.
2.no one is having right to make other quiet,so please.And whatever they are saying ,atleast is with peace and proof.
And you can express your view POLITELY, no need to be rude!

Reaction score
what ever bull shit u say ,, is fake what ever he has helped students with his great answers... U idiot PIECE OF CRAP!!!, u shit,, if u dont think he is cie examiner , then hell with u ,
jo ap ka merzi he kero, fazul main kyoun usko pareshan ker ra he!!!(n)
Its shocking to see a Quranic verse as your signature and then your post with all these abusive words(n).
Man! fine that person was not examiner just faking or whatever but why should we talk like that about him , it simply means we are following him by using these inappropriate words.everyone is arguing about how he abused and all by abusing back? is that the way?then it means what that man did was not wrong.?

Reaction score
what ever bull shit u say ,, is fake what ever he has helped students with his great answers... U idiot PIECE OF CRAP!!!, u shit,, if u dont think he is cie examiner , then hell with u ,
jo ap ka merzi he kero, fazul main kyoun usko pareshan ker ra he!!!(n)
It's ironic how you are telling me to mind my own business when you are doing the exact opposite. Still, if you can't deal with the facts, and the best you can manage is to leave a trail of abuses on this thread, I can understand....For everyone who has been reading this thread would have noticed what kind of language "his" students are using......and that is why i understand your situation, i mean the teacher has quite an effect on the mentality of his student.

Reaction score
It's ironic how you are telling me to mind my own business when you are doing the exact opposite. Still, if you can't deal with the facts, and the best you can manage is to leave a trail of abuses on this thread, I can understand....For everyone who has been reading this thread would have noticed what kind of language "his" students are using......and that is why i understand your situation, i mean the teacher has quite an effect on the mentality of his student.
Atleast there is someone whose getting my point.:sleep:

Status
Not open for further replies.