• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Re: HISTORY Rare questions !!

nopes im not heheheeheheheheh :lol:

Well here are the questions.
1.How did Iqbal contribute to the Pakistan Movement? (7)

2.How did Sir syed help the muslims at the time when they were struggling? (7)

Have fun answering these i remember i missed these topics when i wrote questions here . :D

Reaction score

-Iqbal was the first to express the idea of pakistan in Allahbad address in 1930.
-His poetry gave a sense of freedom to Muslims.
hmmm i can only think of 2 points for this 1.

For second question
-Improved the Relation with the british by writing different pamphlets and books.
-Improved the education of Muslims (Aligrah movement)
-Provided Two nation theory and helped Muslims in Democratic problems.

Don't forget to give marks.
-

Reaction score

Well here are ur marks,

Q1.Since you missed the point that Iqbal was the one after Sir Syed to give the idea of seperate homeland a green light and also provided them with the path to the muslims at the time when they were didunited.So he is really important. Marks for this question are 5/7

Q2.this was perfectly nailed you could add the betterment of hindu muslim relations as well but still 7/7.awesome work.

Reaction score

Well lets do a little revision.shall we.

1.Why were the british attracted to India in the 17th century? (7)
2.Why did the War of Independence of 1857 fail? (7)

ANSWER THEM >>>>>>>>>>>>

Reaction score

These are easy questions

Well for Question 1
-India was known as Golden-Sparrow because of its immense wealth which attracted the Europeans.
-Duth had already captured the East indies and would not let any other European share its trade so british turned to India instead.
-Climate of India was suitable for the British as they were tried of cold Climtate.
-From India the British could keep an eye for Russian expansion.

For Question 2
-Though the resentment for the British was a single cause but in everyplace every one was fighting for itself. No unity.
-Many of the Indians like Kashmir remained Loyal to them and even fought for them.
-British were too strong to be defeated by uncordinated rebillion.

Reaction score

well actually you evaluated the question well but it must be noted that the british first came in the form of EIC and that the warm water (Arabian Sea) was beneficial for trade and transport

Reaction score

Also u can add that reports of immense wealth had been coming from india and if the british had not captured it some other country would have captured it so they also captured it for competition with other countries.but still 7/7 in first question.

just remember that the british were the super powers of the world at that time so they had everything advanced from training of soldiers to industries,so it was difficult to defeat and derail them.7/7 again these questions are so easy i would love if they come in cie.
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Reaction score

Yeah i know just dont lose hope we will get a very easy paper Inshaallah,.

Reaction score

first question of eic became involved in subcontinent???
Traders reported immense wealth from subcontinent specially the EIC(local trading company) was keen on profits and had already started to pay 470000 pounds a year to British govt....This lead to company establishing their trading bases there Secondly the EIC had plans to exploit silk,cotton e.t.c and oust dutch and portuguese who also established their bases there but EIC were successfull fighting against them
Vast availablity of silk,cotton and wealth made british cast envious eyes on subcontinent Third they wanted to establish their influence in subcontinent since they saw mughal power declin they saw it as an oppurtunity to take control and soon they made so much profit that were able to support their army to protect trading bases there

the war of indepencdence failiure....... i have a complete answer written to it but i cant post so here are the points
NO UNITY AMONG THE INDIANS(freedom fighters independent of each other,,different places group fought for different reasons,,no sense of patriotism,,some princes only wanted to restore their own power,,british able to find traitors in indian army who would supply them equipment and food(Ruler of kashmir sent 2000 troops to help british),,Punjab not interested in helping bengal,,no general plan and disorganised army,,lack of unity and co ordination failed to assemble their resources against common enemy,)
BRITSIH STRENGTH(well equipped with modern warfare and equipment,,had better army with skilled infantry led by skilled leades,,,british were skilled diplomats knew indians fought for their own causes so were able to play various groups off each other))
OTHER CAUSES(indians lacked all types of resources,,had low grade weapon,,short of money even the mughal emperor had no money to support the war,,war lacked popular support(some places didnt take place in the war,,british got help from their troops in cremia))

Reaction score

Well just to tell you that the second question was of 7 marksso you dont write all the points you write the very important points but yeah thanks in any way that you provided all the points for the 14 marks question :p

Reaction score

scouserlfc oops my bad i thought it was 14 marks ques of failiure of war of independence anyway my pleasure to give all points for its 14 marks question :)

Reaction score
Re::HISTORY Rare questions !!

Well here are todays questions,anyone can answer these questions.

1.Why did the round table conferences fail? (7)

2.What was the East India Company? (4)

FIRST SEE THE MARKS AND THEN ANSWER,

ONE MORE THING FOR ANGEL OF DARKNESS IS THAT YOU CAN GIVE POINTS JUST BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS TO WASTE THE OTHER GUYS TIME BUT ITS UP TO U

Reaction score

Ok let see i m answering question 2
EIC company was set up by a group of merchants whom permission was given by Queen Elizebeth I in 1600. they arrived at Surat at 1608 and finally permission to trade was given by Shah Jehan in 1612. Soon the EIC became involved in Indian politics.

Reaction score

They had no interest in the government at first and were interested in the trading of goods of subcontinent but soon as the mughals grew weaker and the challenges for the empire started the british EAST INDIA COMPANY were the first to cash in but they were aware that not to remove the mughals at once and captured india in steps.

YOU COULD ADD THIS AND RECEIVE 4 MARKS FROM THE EXAMINER .