• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Re: HISTORY Rare questions !!

hey screamingskull you fight a lot man you need to improve your attitude to others its not very good :D :D :D

hey Angel of darkness are you sure that Q2 is in our syllabus i dont think so and where u got the question from.

Syedmohammadhammad said:
can u answer a question for me it will be very thank full of u
Q) How important was the development of regional language of Pakistan between 1947 and 1988 ? Explain your answer [14]

well this is a very big question you have to explain about all the developments of regional languages ill answer it later because its just too long,

Reaction score

first its not "man" its "GIRL!"
and chill dude i wasnt fightin
i was just having fun using that saracasm no attitude issues :!:
:lol:

Reaction score

Because of your attitude i personally dont like to fight and therefore i say the matter is resolved and you can carry on with your sarcasm in a way i like it. !!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D Now stop writing irrelevant stuff here its meant for history questions

Reaction score

THANKS scouserflc for giving me the full liberty to carry on with my sarcasm
honestly i did not intend to hurt or offend anyone
;p;p;p;p;p;p

Reaction score

sarcasm rules actually in reality people do use it and i know what the result is. :lol: :D :D :D

Reaction score

well he is not supposed to be here like forever is he,he has to study as well and i also need to do that.Please pray for everyone getting good grades.Thanks.

Reaction score

inshaallah everyone will get good grades as long as they pray for me
btw i need to study for tomorrow's islamiyat MOCK so ADIOS!!! ;)

Reaction score

scouserlfc said:
well he is not supposed to be here like forever is he,he has to study as well and i also need to do that.Please pray for everyone getting good grades.Thanks.
Actually today was 1 of the worst days of my life buddy !! My granny is no more !! :cry: Please pray that this won't affect my studies !!

Reaction score

salmanpakrocks said:
scouserlfc said:
Actually today was 1 of the worst days of my life buddy !! My granny is no more !! :cry: Please pray that this won't affect my studies !!

No dude it is the cycle of nature you cant change it everyone has to go some day.Inshaallah it wont effect your studies. :D :) ;) :cool: :lol: :mrgreen: :p