• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Re: HISTORY Rare questions !!

Yeah right im sorry i wrote i was thinking about Ghulam mohammad questions but i just totally mixed it.
Well yeah your answer is correct but you should be knowing that this was originally proposed by Bogra but he could not adopt it.4/4.
From now on i wont post questions everyday but i will post them on weekends all in bulk as the exams are nearing and my mocks are also near.Our school is also forcing us to give exams of other subjects as well therefore its going to be extremely tough so remember to check this post on Friday,Saturday and sunday.Thanks.

Reaction score

BUt today will be an exception since im here ill write the questions.
1.What was the 1956 Constitution?(4)
2.Why did Iskander MIRZA have to change so many prime minister in his reign as President?(7)

Answer these and see more questions on friday.Have fun until then,,,,,

Reaction score

What you are not at home how are you writing here do you have some sophisticated stuff like some mobile stuff :mrgreen:

Reaction score

Hey yeah im back :mrgreen: :D i didnt realise my syllabus was very less left so im back again tension got better of me i guess.
Well you didnt answer the question that I gave and do you read sherlock homes by Arthur Conan doyle because the dear really comes exclusively from there or its just a nothing???

Reaction score

For Question 1
Constitution of 1956 was the first Constitution of Pakistan which replaced the Goverment of India Act pakistan was using previously. It emerged in 1956 and was a Parlimentary system of government.

Reaction score

Was a lack of unity amongst the Indians the main reason for the failure of the War of
Independence 1857-1858? Explain your answer. [14]

what do you think would be the most important reason
please reply
:?

Reaction score

I think British Determination and the technology was the main reason for the failure !! but first we have to describe the lack of unity amongst Indians !! for 1-9 marks.

Reaction score

Yes you are right that british technology was superior as compared to rebels.But as the ques says about lack of unity you explain that first and then you explain other reasons briefly.And then in the end you write that the Lack of unity was not the main reasons and other reasons were also important.

Reaction score

We aren't fighting! Infact we are buddies !! We are just Justlifying our facts !! :p ;)

Reaction score

can anyone give me points or complete answer to this question its the only one that is disturbing me in section 1 i know its easy but still

How successful was the indian attempts to overthrow british before 1850?
how successful was the indian resentment to British rule before 1850?
cant remember whole question but its the statements are given above i hope u guys understand the ques its a 14 marks question ANY help is appreciated:)

Reaction score

AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
How successful was the indian attempts to overthrow british before 1850?

basically in the answer you would name the successful indian attempts highlighting their resistance:
THE POWER OF TIPU SULTAN
THE RESISTANCE OF RANJIT SINGH DUE TO WHICH PUNJAB AND NWFP COULD NOT BE CAPTURED DURING HIS TIME
THE POWER OF LOCAL NAWABS AND THEIR RESISTANCE IN THE BATTLE OF PLASSEY AND BUXAR

next you will give the events showing how unsuccessful were the indians
THE EVENTUAL FALL OF TIPU SULTAN IN THE BATTLE OF MYSORE
THE ANNEXATION OF PUNJAB AFTER THE DEATH OF RANJIT SINGH
CAPTURE OF OUDH AND BENGAL EVEN AFTER THE RESISTANCE BY THE LOCAL NAWABS

then you would give your evaluation in the third paragraph! :mrgreen:

Reaction score

can u answer a question for me it will be very thank full of u
Q) How important was the development of regional language of Pakistan between 1947 and 1988 ? Explain your answer [14]