• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Re: HISTORY Rare questions !!

what do u mean by ranks are gonna be revised????? :? will i go down from XPF elite to member again??

Reaction score

AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
what do u mean by ranks are gonna be revised????? :? will i go down from XPF elite to member again??
I don't know the Admin said so !! ask him yourself !! :D

Reaction score

screamingskull said:
oh yeah exactly mr. elite
hahahaha !! :D I m going to be Xtereme now !! :p :mrgreen:[/quote]
Assalamoalaikum!!

how do u know :p XPF Xtreme rank is chosen by admin :p :p :p :p[/quote]
Well actually the admin told me that the ranks are gonna revise in the end of this month !!! :p and I know about it !! was just giving some good impresion !! :p[/quote]

WELL NICE TRY CUZ WHEN YOU SAID THAT YOU WERE GOING TO BE XTREMERE WAS AN XTREME RANKING TOO SO I DIDNT U I WAS NEW HERE AND I DIDNT KNOW THAT THERE WAS AN XTREME RANKING ALSO SO I DIDNT UNDERSTAND YOUR STATEMENT :p

ha ha!

Reaction score

C'mon :p the rankings are gonna revise soon then maybe i'll become more than Xtreme !! :p

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

And again you people are going off the topic!
You want me to lock this thread or warn you people? Noo right?
Then better stay on topic!!

Reaction score

Q. How successful was Sir Syed in reviving Muslims? [7]
Well i just want to know if there are any FAILURES of Sir Syed (Apart from his clashes with Ullema) that can be included.

Reaction score

Alchemist4lyf said:
Q. How successful was Sir Syed in reviving Muslims? [7]
Well i just want to know if there are any FAILURES of Sir Syed (Apart from his clashes with Ullema) that can be included.

Nopes there are no failures apart from sir syed clashes with ulema about western education and embracing western ideas,otherwise he was successful all the time. :p :D

Reaction score

screamingskull said:
screamingskull said:
oh yeah exactly mr. elite
hahahaha !! :D I m going to be Xtereme now !! :p :mrgreen:
Assalamoalaikum!!

how do u know :p XPF Xtreme rank is chosen by admin :p :p :p :p
Well actually the admin told me that the ranks are gonna revise in the end of this month !!! :p and I know about it !! was just giving some good impresion !! :p[/quote]

WELL NICE TRY CUZ WHEN YOU SAID THAT YOU WERE GOING TO BE XTREMERE WAS AN XTREME RANKING TOO SO I DIDNT U I WAS NEW HERE AND I DIDNT KNOW THAT THERE WAS AN XTREME RANKING ALSO SO I DIDNT UNDERSTAND YOUR STATEMENT :p

ha ha![/quote]

Reaction score

guys please stay on the topic as i don't want this topic to be locked !! well someone please help me in this question
Q1) Was the establishment of Pakistan the most important contribution made by Jinnah on Pakistan movement. Explain your answer. [14] !!

Reaction score

Nibz said:
And again you people are going off the topic!
You want me to lock this thread or warn you people? Noo right?
Then better stay on topic!!
Sorry man !! Please don't lock it !! as I do preparation from these questions!! please guys don't go off topic !!

Reaction score

salmanpakrocks said:
guys please stay on the topic as i don't want this topic to be locked !! well someone please help me in this question
Q1) Was the establishment of Pakistan the most important contribution made by Jinnah in Pakistan movement. Explain your answer. [14] !!

Of course dude that was his greatest contribution followed by protecting muslim rights and then helping the country settle.
So according to the format you write about how jinnah was able to help Pakistan by building on Iqbal and rehmat Alis ideas the most and how he made the muslims realise that they had to support the league for their rights and yeah also in the end you could write about the help that Iqbal and Rehmat Ali were to Jinnah,
Hope you understood. :D :p ;)

Reaction score

I understood the first part about the contribution of Jinnah but what will be the other factors ??