• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Re: HISTORY Rare questions !!

Why is it confusing you just tell wjy the round table conferences failed just write if you dont get it well help u dont worry

Reaction score

Well here goes
-No decision could be made about minority problem
-Gandhi only attended the second conference but did not agree on minority problem.
-Last Conference was a just a formality.

I know i messed up big time !! :(

Reaction score

1 st conference. gandhi started his crappy non cooperation movement the only thing that was decided was that govt should be started at provincial level and that princes agreed to get involved in the govt.

2 nd one. Gandhi attended after agreement with IRWIN and took a hardline refusing to recognise the rights of minorities ,this one also failed because LABOUR govt lost power. ONLY THING DECIDED WAS SINDH AND NWFP SHOULD BE MADE PROVINCES.\

3 rd one. GANDHI RESTARTS NON COOPERATION AND GETS IMPRISONED NOTHING WAS AGAIN DECIDED AND EVEN JINNAH WAS NOT CALLED EVEN THOUGH HE WAS LIVING IN LONDON

Reaction score

heY YOU GOT TO REMEMBER THAT THESE RTC WAS NEVER HELD FOR SOLVING MINORITY PROBLEM THEY WERE FOR DEBATING ON THE FINDINGS OF SIMON COMMISION,

SO YOU PROBABLY GET 4/7 IN THIS WELL NO NEED TO WORRY :p

Reaction score

ohhh !! well i need to work on this chapter again !! thanks bro !!:)

Reaction score

I CAN ANSWER NUMBER 2
Despite opposition it faced simon commission managed to produce a two volume report so in 1930 British called a round table confrence to discuss report recomendation as they felt necessary for it to be discussed with all political parties of india
The first R.TC congress didnt attended as they wanted a gurantee that anything agreed in conference would be agreed no gurantee was given so they started non coperation movement and since congress was largest party nothing of use was agreed except that princes agreed to join govt as long as their rights recognized and british decided to give representative govt at provincial level and also minority subcommitee could not draw up a conclusion
IRWIN felt need to discuss report recomendation with congress for it to be widely accepted and also singed gandhi irwin pact to convince him to attend it but GANDHI declared himself sole representative of whole of india and said there was no minority problem in india he failed to give any political suggestions and when minority leaders gave their joint set of demands they were discared by gandhi so this confrence also met a failiure bcs of rude attitude of gandhi
3 RTC was worse than first two congress leaders were in prison bcs of their non cooperation movement and jinnah was not invited and Muslim league was led by Agha khan but their were only 46 deligates so this conference also met a general failiure

these are points i guess u will have to organize them a bit and give me marks plz

Reaction score

Yup pretty much he nailed it 7/7 for you ANGEL OF DARKNESS great work. :D :D :cool:

Reaction score

thanks everyone and can someone answer this ques its an easy one still i its only ques left from section 1 for me

Indian resistance to british attempts to take control of lands in subcontinent hundreds years before 1850 was totally unsuccessful?Do u agree?Give reasons for ur answer(14)

ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED :)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

salmanpakrocks said:
screamingskull said:
oh yeah exactly mr. elite
hahahaha !! :D I m going to be Xtereme now !! :p :mrgreen:
Assalamoalaikum!!

how do u know :p XPF Xtreme rank is chosen by admin :p :p :p :p

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

i know...went off topic :p :p actually just read that 2day ... :p

Reaction score

Math_angel said:
salmanpakrocks said:
screamingskull said:
oh yeah exactly mr. elite
hahahaha !! :D I m going to be Xtereme now !! :p :mrgreen:
Assalamoalaikum!!

how do u know :p XPF Xtreme rank is chosen by admin :p :p :p :p
Well actually the admin told me that the ranks are gonna revise in the end of this month !!! :p and I know about it !! was just giving some good impresion !! :p

Reaction score

AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
thanks everyone and can someone answer this ques its an easy one still i its only ques left from section 1 for me

Indian resistance to british attempts to take control of lands in subcontinent hundreds years before 1850 was totally unsuccessful?Do u agree?Give reasons for ur answer(14)

ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED :)
Well in this answer you have about the british successes and failures
Success
-Captured Bengal battle of Plassey and then battle of Buxar
-Annexation of Sindh.
-Annexation of Punjab and N.W.F.P.
-capture of Delhi.
-Doctrine of Lapse.

Failures.
-Early success of Tipu sultan.
-Early success of Ranjit Singh.
-Rebillion in Afghanistan.

I hope this helps !! correct me if i m wrong !!

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

salmanpakrocks said:
Well actually the admin told me that the ranks are gonna revise in the end of this month !!! :p and I know about it !! was just giving some good impresion !! :p
lolz congrats then :cool:

Reaction score

Math_angel said:
salmanpakrocks said:
lolz congrats then :cool:
well I have a question for you! What is a leader ?? is it a mod or greater than mod ??

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Assalamoalaikum!! :)

welll i dont know that :( ...ask admin!!