• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and Urdu: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Re: HISTORY Rare questions !!

for that a ctually you would have to go through all the jinnah's achievements since 1913(when he joined the ML)

you can write about lucknow pact(changeof stance- from being loyal to self rule demand) and delhi proposal not to forget the 14 points of Jinnah, round table conferences, 1937 elections and Day Of Deliverance. also you may mention Pakistan Resolution, rejection to cripps mission and 1945 election and Gandhi Jinnah Talks!

Reaction score

YES all that the member that above me said and all his achievements after making Pakistan like building the STATE BANK and making a constituent body and mostly youll write about his achievements before pakistans making. If u dont understand then ask again.

Reaction score

yes exactly i did but please dont ask these types of questions here because the mods will close this thread so try to go in chat section as everyone visits it but anyway as u asked I gave my Urdu P1 today, went pretty well. :p :p :p :p :p :D

Reaction score

YUP scoursfic and screamingskull answered it pretty well and the quaid's efforts to objection to Congress rule could also be given rest all the events in which he participated are to be mention

Reaction score

thanks guys one more question
Q1) Was the Indian Interference the most important cause for the creation of Bangladesh? Explain your answer. [14]

Reaction score

Well the Indian interference was not the most important cause for bangladesh creation but there were some other reasons as well.< this should be your evaluation in the end,

Well here you can identify many social,economic,political and most of all language controversy and the indians in the end just made the creation of bengladesh possible.
If you want to and you should read this on wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangladesh_Liberation_War < it identifies all the grievances the bengalis had so it would help u a great deal.

Here as we know we write about the thing mentioned in the question the most so we wtite abt indias interference the most you have to mention how india helped and trained the rebels of bengal called "Mukti Bahini" and how it captured the whole of bengladesh so quickily.
Then you explain the other reasons as well like i mentioned above and you will find in the link

Reaction score

1.What was the decade of development ? (4)

2.Why did Ayub Khan have to resign in 1969 ? (7)

I mADE THESE QUESTIONS MY SELF AS U KNOW> >>>> :p :p

Reaction score

scouserlfc said:
1.What was the decade of development ? (4)

2.Why did Ayub Khan have to resign in 1969 ? (7)

I mADE THESE QUESTIONS MY SELF AS U KNOW> >>>> :p :p

Answer these questions

Reaction score

For Question 1
-The development that took place in the era of Ayub khan from 1959 to 1960. Ayub called it decade of progress as most progress was made in these years. Food production was at record levels and the Industrial development took place.

For Question 2
-Food Prices high although food production at record levels.
-Cheating or vote rigging in the elections of 1956.
-Corruption and Resentment by East pakistan.

Reaction score

fULL MARKS ALL CORRECT U GET THIS TIME I THINK U REALLY WORKED HARD FOR THIS.

Reaction score

yeah I m working hard in history but tensed because of totally irrelevant paper of Islamiat !! :( Waiting for more questions !!

Reaction score

I have a question

The reasons for the reversal of partition of bengal more important than the reasons for the partition of Bengal.Do you Agree? Explain your answer.[14]

what would be your opinion?

please feel free to answer it anyone can :|

Reaction score

Definately its partition was important with the muslim point of view.as the simla deputation and in it the acceptance of seperate electrorate and other rights and the most important thing ML formation.The reversal waS not really important although it just showed that british were pressurized to their brink.You just have to explain in this question about what happened after partition of bengal till reversal.

Reaction score

but what i wrote was that the muslims realized that the british were not to be trusted and the hindus realize their strength with which they protested against the British

Reaction score

Ofcourse the reason for the partition of Bengal were more important than which caused it reversal as Bengal was partitioned by British on the bases of Administrative problem however Hindus protested claiming that the British were playing their "divide and rule" policy.

Reaction score

screamingskull said:
but what i wrote was that the muslims realized that the british were not to be trusted and the hindus realize their strength with which they protested against the British

Are u okay why did u write this by writing this u supported that Reversal of Partition was important then your reasoning is wrong where were u living did this come in ur mocks :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Reaction score

scouserlfc said:
screamingskull said:

Are u okay why did u write this by writing this u supported that Reversal of Partition was important then your reasoning is wrong where were u living did this come in ur mocks :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
waiting for more questions !! :p :D

Reaction score

wELL IM RUNNING DRY ON QUESTIONS....

WELL ILL TRY TO MAKE SOME.

1.WHY DID GANDHI STOP THE NON COOPERATION MOVEMENT DURING THE KHILAFAT MOVEMENT? (7)
2.WHAT WAS "THE CAUSES OF INDIAN REVOLT" AND WHO WROTE IT ? (4)