• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS Acceptance

Reaction score
a minimum of what sat score is required for admission in lums...any idea?
Well your olevel grades matter the most. If you have realy good grades then a score of about 1800 will be fine too. A friend of mine who had 5A* 4A in olevels got in ith a score of 1710. Mind telling your credentials?

Reaction score
I got in with 1710 sat score and 4A & 4A* in o levels so if your percentage is high enough,you may get in!

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been following this post for a while and I'm really confused.
I've applied as a gap year student with a 1980 in my sat 1 and 2250 in sat2.
My olevels are 2A*'s 6A's. Alevels 1A 4B's 1C(FurtherMaths).

I'm still not accepted and this is so disappointing, I'm expecting nothing from LUMS anymore :unsure:

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've been following this post for a while and I'm really confused.
I've applied as a gap year student with a 1980 in my sat 1 and 2250 in sat2.
My olevels are 2A*'s 6A's. Alevels 1A 4B's 1C(FurtherMaths).

I'm still not accepted and this is so disappointing, I'm expecting nothing from LUMS anymore :unsure:
Heyy don't worry! A few people have gotten their acceptances and that too end of april. Idk why LUMS is taking so long for the second round :s They really need to step it up :unsure:

Reaction score
they might reply after 21st May. Don't lose hope; if u r meant to get in then no one can prevent it but if not then i'm sure there's something wayy better waiting for u in the future :) Have faith!

Reaction score
Heyy don't worry! A few people have gotten their acceptances and that too end of april. Idk why LUMS is taking so long for the second round :s They really need to step it up :unsure:
They really do. They delay it every year which is pathetic.

Reaction score
they might reply after 21st May. Don't lose hope; if u r meant to get in then no one can prevent it but if not then i'm sure there's something wayy better waiting for u in the future :) Have faith!
How do you know that?