• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS Acceptance

Reaction score
Anyone has any idea as to when financial aid applicants will receive their offer letters? Also is LUMS stingy with its aid money?

Reaction score
What were grades for 1710 score?
What were the lowest score someone got the admission with?
And when are financial aid decisions coming?

Reaction score
What were grades for 1710 score?
What were the lowest score someone got the admission with?
And when are financial aid decisions coming?
She had 5A* 4A in olevels and 3A 1B in AS level
From my friends, the lowest is 1710. Idk about any lower than this. I think other decisions will start coming out once these people pay by 11th May. As for financial aid decisions, I'm not sure when they are coming out.
Mind telling me your score and grades?

Reaction score
Those of you who had received their acceptances and posted the signed acceptance letter and proof of payment, has their online portal been updated yet or not?
My portal still says that signed acceptance and proof of payment is not received yet

Reaction score
Those of you who had received their acceptances and posted the signed acceptance letter and proof of payment, has their online portal been updated yet or not?
My portal still says that signed acceptance and proof of payment is not received yet
You should call them and ask

Reaction score
i called them and even sent an email. They said that it'll be updated by the end of this week. According to tcs tracking it is delivered. I'll wait till tomorrow otherwisee I'll them on Thursday.

Reaction score
i called them and even sent an email. They said that it'll be updated by the end of this week. According to tcs tracking it is delivered. I'll wait till tomorrow otherwisee I'll them on Thursday.
Oh I'm sure theres nothing so worry about though!
Yes it has been updated but I havent paid yet