• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS Acceptance

Reaction score
To everyone who got admitted: Do we have to get our result attested by british council or can we get it attested from our school as well?

Reaction score
Can someone walk me through the attestation process? Like how many days does it take? How many photocopies do we submit?

Reaction score
I heard decisions might be coming out sometime tonight. So please post on here if anyone gets admitted. Good luck guys!

Reaction score
Guys, I want to ask a question when you sent your sat score to lums by using college board did you get confirmation that your scores have been received?

Reaction score
Guys, I want to ask a question when you sent your sat score to lums by using college board did you get confirmation that your scores have been received?
No. There was just an email confirmation from College Board when score recipients were selected.

Reaction score
Did anyone else hear from LUMS yet? I'm sick of waiting :p
And really, I hope that they hurry up.....technically, they have about 26 hours to the 1st of July :)
Oh and has anyone been rejected *sorry*? Do they inform you if THAT happens?

Reaction score
Did anyone else hear from LUMS yet? I'm sick of waiting :p
And really, I hope that they hurry up.....technically, they have about 26 hours to the 1st of July :)
Oh and has anyone been rejected *sorry*? Do they inform you if THAT happens?
Many people have heard from them. But you still have time till 30th July. And they do not update your portal if you get rejected but they do send a rejection letter to your house

Reaction score
Can anyone personally confirm or heard from a friend that rejections are updated on portals

Reaction score
Is anyone giving the SAT I in May 2015 for lums to improve their scores? I have to reappear since i gave it for the 1st time in Jan but the score wasnt satisfactory....
im thinking of giving SAT2 ...and i have no idea about it...can u give me a general idea of SAts and univerity acceptance for it?

Reaction score
im thinking of giving SAT2 ...and i have no idea about it...can u give me a general idea of SAts and univerity acceptance for it?
Sure! :) well for starters if u r serious about giving the SAT then u have to sign up on the official college board website so tht u can register tht is if u havent already done so.
SAT is a standardised test SAT1 tests Math, Critical reading(Comprehension) and writing and the questions in Math and writing increase in order of difficulty.The SAT1 will benefit u if u are aiming for mostly US and in Pakistan for of course LUMS as far as I know. A good score is 2000 and above but for some ppl 1800 to 1900 would do in case of LUMS if all the other areas r very gud
SAT2--> subject tests fr a wide range of subjects but I would recommend giving 3 tests out of Chemistry, Physics, and Biology and/or Math 1 or 2 coz mostly universities in Pak look for these subjects depending on which sbject/field ur applying for. FAST, NUST, CMH, LUMS r the unis i know tht will consider these tests(SAT2)
For USA u can give any subject test ur comfortable with and of course tht one which is related to the field u will choose in the future
SAT2s r MCQS and I would recommend getting Barron's for studying and additionally online practice tests. SAT2 s r i think easy and if u have good A-level/high scool AP knowledge of the subject and prepare well from the sat book ur good to go! Good luck :)
p.s i think u should chk out Quizlet for flashcards if u want them to learn something from the test like eng vocab or math formulas etc plus College confidential is a good website for general SAT1/SAT2 discussion...

Reaction score
I got waitlisted. I heard from LUMS about a week ago. They sent a letter. They'll probably give the final word by the end of July inshaAllah. Any other waitlistees here?