• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS Acceptance

Reaction score
Have anyone received an acceptance letter from LUMS? My chances probably are vary thin. But I am curious to know that have they dispatched the letters?

Reaction score
[QUI TE="Fajar Asad, post: 904934, member: 71916"]They have updated our admission portal stating that admissions are usually made btw May ans july.[/QUOTE]
Oh i thought that was for the financial aid applicants, this waiting is a nightmare

Reaction score
[QUI TE="Fajar Asad, post: 904934, member: 71916"]They have updated our admission portal stating that admissions are usually made btw May ans july.
Oh i thought that was for the financial aid applicants, this waiting is a nightmare[/QUOTE]
Yeah

Reaction score
Is anyone giving the SAT I in May 2015 for lums to improve their scores? I have to reappear since i gave it for the 1st time in Jan but the score wasnt satisfactory....

Last edited:
Reaction score
Is anyone giving the SAT I in May 2015 for lums to improve their scores? I have to reappear since i gave it for the 1st time in Jan but the score wasnt satisfactory....
If you have a 1800+ score in your sat1 that should be enough to distinguish you as a 'good' student.
I've seen a multitude of students applying with 1300-1600 so if you're reappearing for lums as the sole reason i'll suggest you shouldn't waste your attempt. Instead, you should spend the summer preparing and give it in november for USA.