• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS Acceptance

Reaction score
LUMS selection criteria should be crystal clear like nust , atleast you know where you stand in nust,

Reaction score
I think its a yes, why would they go through so much hassle of visiting your house when they weren't even sure they wanted to offer you a place. So I'm sure your in Inshallah
my portal isn't updated...what the hell man...did all the students who applied for financial aid get their decisions?

Reaction score
No idea, and for their convenience they have a May to July time period to send out decisions, so basically we have to rot till July, wish they could just have it over and done with it.

Reaction score
I'm going abroad next week for two months and they won't be anyone at home, in case I get lucky do you think I can pay online fees etc without coming to pakistan , I know I'm being tooo optimistic but still

Reaction score
I'm going abroad next week for two months and they won't be anyone at home, in case I get lucky do you think I can pay online fees etc without coming to pakistan , I know I'm being tooo optimistic but still
Yeah you can pay online. They'll update your portal so download the fee voucher. Under modes of payment, you'll have 2 options. The link is provided for online payment

Reaction score
But you have to mail them back the proof of payment and your signed conditional offer