• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

FSc Or Alevels???????.Help NEEDED

What do u think is better to do after Olevels...if u wanna keep ur options for both Medical and Engi

• Total voters
Reaction score
wh
A* se kam aye to banda stuck hojata hai, are you kidding me?? :|
sometimes even NED takes people with straight Bs... but it's one of the exceptional cases, but it happens sometimes...
i don't know the requirements of universities out of Pakistan, maybe if you're aiming for MIT , I don't know about those ... but in Pakistan it's like this... Straight As equivalence means NED criteria is achieved. and NED might be the most demanding engineering university in Pakistan in terms of grade... In inter, students get 80% but in A level the equivalence falls / decreases, I have heard...
you're welcome... :)

why do they cut marks for students who studied abroad?

Reaction score
I AM GONNA GIVE YOU AN HONEST ADVICE..PLEASE GO FOR FSC,,i did a levels..i am giving entry test, they all are based on fsc,,,,,no faida of doing alevel..TRUST ME (I REGRET MY DECISION OF DOING A LEVELS,FSC MATHS IS SO DIFFERENT FROM A LEVELS)..I AM SUFFERING A LOT
For which field? Medical :/

Reaction score
lol I sucked at my A'Level grades
just somehow get into university, no one asks abt ur educational history
and they arent too low, work hard on entry test :)
heyyyy thank you so much =D you made me feel better ^_^
do remeber me in your prayers yaar =)
My AS result will be coming in August :S
So yeah do pray for me ^_^