• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Career and University Counselling (all careers, US,UK,Canadian, Pak universities)

Reaction score
admission will be on AS basis?
since you have to apply in about january so you have to provide whatever academic record you have which must include SAT and olevel however since the 2 years alevels are not complete you provide them with first year results and transcripts

Reaction score
hey
i am confused with doctor or dentist.
i am a science student
i am in 10 grade . my school board is igcse o level
i am from pakistan but live in uae. i hope you will help me

Reaction score
hey
i am confused with doctor or dentist.
i am a science student
i am in 10 grade . my school board is igcse o level
i am from pakistan but live in uae. i hope you will help me
well you will work in pakistan or uae?
what really is your interest, or are you going for money? :p

Reaction score
that i donot know
interest maybe or money
well there are a lot of "doctors" around already so it is useful only if you intend to specialize in some tough field like neuro or cardio
on the other hand dentists usually start their own business so you need capital for that

you must have some interest even if its neither of these, it is always said that you should follow your passion in career, the choice is yours :)

Reaction score
Is alevel math conpulsory for mcgill university undergrad in health/ life sciences?
In pak which med unis ask for sat2 score
I need help in applying to canada like for usa we have college app and for uk theres somthing ehat abt for canada how do we send our essays
And for these unis pls tell me the personal statement of entry requirement
Uft
Mcgill
Mcmaster
Waterloo
For undergrad in health sciences
Pls reply asap im currently in ny final yr of alevels with sub as bio chem and physic

Reaction score
Is alevel math conpulsory for mcgill university undergrad in health/ life sciences?
In pak which med unis ask for sat2 score
I need help in applying to canada like for usa we have college app and for uk theres somthing ehat abt for canada how do we send our essays
And for these unis pls tell me the personal statement of entry requirement
Uft
Mcgill
Mcmaster
Waterloo
For undergrad in health sciences
Pls reply asap im currently in ny final yr of alevels with sub as bio chem and physic

check the universities' websites... all the information is available on their websites or give them a phone call

Reaction score
Hey guys!! I need your help regarding Lums!
I had previously applied to lums but didn't get in :\ my lcat was horrible. I am planning to apply again. My o level result isn't that good. It is 1A* 2A's and 5B's :( . Any chances to get in with such grades?
Your views will be appreciated :)

Reaction score
Hey guys!! I need your help regarding Lums!
I had previously applied to lums but didn't get in :\ my lcat was horrible. I am planning to apply again. My o level result isn't that good. It is 1A* 2A's and 5B's :( . Any chances to get in with such grades?
Your views will be appreciated :)

AoA.
Do they take u based on ur O Levels grade??:eek: I mean dont they actually look at ur A Levels Grade/?

Reaction score
I need ask that wehter any one can get scholarship on 3 A level subjects or w need to take 4 . I am intending to study Canada r USA . Plzz help me out .

Reaction score
Guys, what's the best time to go to UK to continue ACCA studies? Is it better to do complete ACCA study from the UK or after 9 papers?