• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Career and University Counselling (all careers, US,UK,Canadian, Pak universities)

Reaction score
Hey !! im doing my IGCSE mayjune2014examinations but after that i have no idea wat to do .. there are sum careers that i actually wanna take but im soo confused.. the options i wanna go for in bachelors in psychology, bachelors in hotel management, bachelors in forensic science or engineering is the last option but its really gud and valued but i have no interest in any of the fields of engineering -_- yeahh ive an option of mass communcation too :p yeahh quite lot of options thats y im confused and all diffrent fields ..
i always wanted to be in intelligence department so i wanna take forensic science but its not really easy to get in there :/ and i lyk sciences as im doing my igcse in maths english phy chem computer studies soo i kinda think business is not my thing as my creativity sucks and imagining skills suck :p and one disadvantage of forensic sciences is in pak unfortunately no university offers that
then psychology yeahhh i kinda lyk to understand people and solve their problems, guide them is my thing too but the career opportunities are not soo vast
hotel management is a rising career nowadays so i wanted to take it and all that possibilities of workking in amazing hotels, resorts, cruises thats wat makes me interested in that ...
coming to mass communication it will be my option after forensic sciences and psychology it has many opportunities in that way its gud but as ive not studied subjects for business lyk accounting economics marketing and watever it includes so im kind of doubtful if ill be able to take those subjects if im not good in those subjects then an option of engineering which is a great degreee to make a career out of but no field is interesting to me when it comes to engineering :/

im really confused which subjects shud i take in alevels becz before choosing alevels i shud choose which degree i wanna take accordingly i wud choose the subjects ofcz ... in my school ryt now except for chemistry and english im taking every subjects tuition and preparing for my igcse on my own bcz no gud teachers in my skool all are frm cbse board just came frm india and stuff .. basic point is im scared to do alevels now so i was also wondering to switch my examination board after my igcse (olevels) and do highskool for the college years (11-12)

i want a gud degree by which i can live on my own whenever i want .. but when it comes to a department lyk intelligence i wud love to work my whole life
i really need help in this pleaseee guide.. really worried abt this

thanking in advance :)
Take:
Chemistry
Biology
Psychology
Mathematics
Economics

Reaction score
Hi again. Last time you helped me i didnt know what course to take and now i know what i want. Computer Science it is! But now im having trouble again. Is it possible if you could give me ideas into how i can get into a Canada. My grades are ok which allow me to get into a university but due to financial problems i cant directly go to Canada. Are there alternatives to get into canada?

Reaction score
Hi again. Last time you helped me i didnt know what course to take and now i know what i want. Computer Science it is! But now im having trouble again. Is it possible if you could give me ideas into how i can get into a Canada. My grades are ok which allow me to get into a university but due to financial problems i cant directly go to Canada. Are there alternatives to get into canada?
Canadians unis are very miserly :p
they dont give much to foreigners at all, you can take a loan though but it has a VERY high rate of intrest
why not usa?

Reaction score
Can we get loans from the america government for american universities? If yes, then what are the conditions for paying back the loans?