• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Short Story Competition

Reaction score
Silvery flakes drifted down glittering in the bright light of harvest moon. His senses were perfect, but the hunger pangs made him go out for food. He toyed around places, searching for food, fresh meat preferably. The glittering sky and full moon made the moment perfect. He wandered in the shadows, waiting for victims, breathing slowly, and sighing at every failure. It wasn't working, he had to do it openly. His hunger was taking over, soon he'll lose control, which he never wanted. He came out on the street, into the lights. Eyeing the first victim of the night, he leapt for him and took control of his body using the sharp cannines he had. A woman screamed behind, a glass broke somewhere, but he didn't care, he was completely in the moment. The mouse tasted good.

Reaction score
Silvery flakes drifted down glittering in the bright light of harvest moon. His senses were perfect, but the hunger pangs made him go out for food. He toyed around places, searching for food, fresh meat preferably. The glittering sky and full moon made the moment perfect. He wandered in the shadows, waiting for victims, breathing slowly, and sighing at every failure. It wasn't working, he had to do it openly. His hunger was taking over, soon he'll lose control, which he never wanted. He came out on the street, into the lights. Eyeing the first victim of the night, he leapt for him and took control of his body using the sharp cannines he had. A woman screamed behind, a glass broke somewhere, but he didn't care, he was completely in the moment. The mouse tasted good.
Thats more like it :D <3

Reaction score
New line guys...
My name is keel derborne... i live in california, im thirty four, single but looking. Two days ago I killed someone i haven't been able to..

karo continue shabash :p

Reaction score
My name is Keel Derborne. I live in California, I'm thirty four, single but looking. Two days ago I killed someone I haven't been able to understand. That person was always vague to me, not upto the mark I expected. Shy, illconfident and behind the lines. She had ideas about life, fantasy, her imagined world was full of expectations, but reality has no value for your imaginations. Everytime she stood up, defeat turned out to be her fortune. She tried living, world did the opposite. She tried dying, her beliefs did the opposite. Stuck and hammered, she lost her faith. I couldn't see her tear apart anymore. So I killed her, and I'm writing this letter to let you people know that you are responsible, she wasn't.
P.S. Her name was Keel Derborne.

Reaction score
My name is Keel Derborne. I live in California, I'm thirty four, single but looking. Two days ago I killed someone I haven't been able to understand. That person was always vague to me, not upto the mark I expected. Shy, illconfident and behind the lines. She had ideas about life, fantasy, her imagined world was full of expectations, but reality has no value for your imaginations. Everytime she stood up, defeat turned out to be her fortune. She tried living, world did the opposite. She tried dying, her beliefs did the opposite. Stuck and hammered, she lost her faith. I couldn't see her tear apart anymore. So I killed her, and I'm writing this letter to let you people know that you are responsible, she wasn't.
P.S. Her name was Keel Derborne.

Lookin good! :D

Reaction score
He whispered in Dan's ears ..." you are in for a real surprise "

Whoa even the frst lines thrilling

Reaction score
He whispered in Dan's ears, "You're in for a real surprise.." Dan turned back, facing him. " Hey wait, I thought we had an agreement! You can't do this to me!" Sorry but I love surprising people my little Dan, and unfortunately its your turn now. You see all this stuff on the table? This is all for you! This gun, this split blade knife, this Machette. They are all waiting for a treat.. "Please, I beg you, don't do this. I'm just a boy, I don't deserve these guns and knives. Sure I love surprises, only when they are on others. Not me!". Oh poor Dan, I suppose you understand my passion then, Surprisres for others, enjoyment for me! So lets start with the knife shall we? "Please don't! Please!". Okay then, the Machette? "Please I beg you, I won't surprise anyone again, ever! Leave me please!". It's the gun then, lets surprise you Dan! With that, he pulled the gun close to Dan's face and waited for his words. "Promise, I won't surprise anyone again, just don't do it!". Too late Dan, with that he fired the gun. Blood spread across the floor. "Gotcha!" whispered Dan, as he saw the gun backfire.

Reaction score
ok i cant add media so here is the link

http://vi.sualize.us/ffffound_smoking_black_and_white_woman_monica_bellucci_picture_mKZ.html
ffffound_smoking_black_and_white_woman_monica_bellucci_picture_mKZ.html

Reaction score
She smoked cigarettes. And literally, she smoked them. Three packets an hour, and at times of depressions, upto six. Her doctor warned her of cancer, there is no cure. She would die soon if she didn't quit. Her whloe empire, her bank accounts, her belongings, nobody was there after her. She had to do it, she had to quit smoking. Enclosed in a filtered air room, she started her treatment. Cigarettes was all she thought, she contained herself, she screamed, she acted rough, she still resisted. I won't smoke, I have to recover my cancer. She dreamt about cigarettes, then her estate. She can't give it all up just for these cigrattes. She had to live. Six months of extensive behaviour, and she succeded. Her last day at the hospital, she was asked, how did you manage to be so determined? I couldn't let my 100 million estate go to charity! was all she said. She was satisfied now, she will live. Next day, she died in a car accident.

Reaction score
She smoked cigarettes. And literally, she smoked them. Three packets an hour, and at times of depressions, upto six. Her doctor warned her of cancer, there is no cure. She would die soon if she didn't quit. Her whloe empire, her bank accounts, her belongings, nobody was there after her. She had to do it, she had to quit smoking. Enclosed in a filtered air room, she started her treatment. Cigarettes was all she thought, she contained herself, she screamed, she acted rough, she still resisted. I won't smoke, I have to recover my cancer. She dreamt about cigarettes, then her estate. She can't give it all up just for these cigrattes. She had to live. Six months of extensive behaviour, and she succeded. Her last day at the hospital, she was asked, how did you manage to be so determined? I couldn't let my 100 million estate go to charity! was all she said. She was satisfied now, she will live. Next day, she died in a car accident.
but i thot sumthing of her being a suicide bomber :/

Reaction score
He was getting irritated by every second... doesnt the other person realise that it takes a second for someone to open the door. In a towering rage Jason opened the door ready to ask the one outside what his problem was... but as he opened the door...

Reaction score
heres mine... beware parental guidance is needed! its gross...

The time had come for her to payback. Stella jerked and twisted as she lay on her deathbed. His millionaire of a father could do nothing to save her. That day his money would not be able to rescue her from the clutches of death, but that did not stop him from spending a generous amount of it to fetch the best healers in the town of Norfolk.
He sat there looking at her second daughter of the two twins to leave him alone, the first had disappeared. He sat there, with pity and grief in his eyes as he watched her struggle for life. Stella reminded him of the other twin. They had looked exactly the same.
But Stella hated herself for looking exactly like her sister. As far as looks were concerned, they were on equal footings. But when it came to manners, character and nature, Margaret beat her in everything. So after suppressing her jealousy for twenty years Stella finally decided she could take it no more.
Stella confided in her sister one dark night that she had found something extremely mysterious and frightening in one of the trunks located in the dungeons. She dared Margaret to come down the dungeons with her and to see what that thing was. Intrigued and challenged, Margaret agreed.
So they started off to the dungeons stopping only when they reached the trunk. Stella urged her sister to open the trunk, and while she fumbled into the trunk Stella got hold of a scythe lying on a nearby pile of armor. She raised it high and ripped off her sister with as much strength as she could muster.
The sister lay; her face quite calm and unaware of the blow, but her torso was now detached from her legs and lay nearby in a puddle of blood. But even as she saw that image of barbarism, her thirst for revenge was far from quenched. She spent the entire night cutting up Margaret into small pieces and burying them into different parts of the castle. Her fingers in the plant pot, the hair in the boiler and the head in the moat that surrounded the castle.
In the morning she told her father that when she woke up Margaret was not in the room and she had no idea where she was now. He trusted her and had even decided to give most of his wealth to his only daughter left. But Stella would not be alive to use it. She was going to pay.
The fact that she could not avoid what was coming did not make it any easier to bear. She was in the last moments of her life. She did not want to die but she did not have anything in her hand that night.
She gasped and screamed, but nothing came out. Her brain had stopped taking messages from her. She could see her sister standing by her side, ready to charge upon her the moment she dies… and a few steps back was standing the reaper himself, waiting to serve the long deserved justice to Margaret.
She started to panic, the pain increasing ever so drastically, as she felt her soul leaving her, she did not want to let go, she would not let go. She writhed and writhed, her chest heaving up and down. She screamed silently and howled with pain, if she would have been given a voice at that time she would have screamed until her throat had burst open.
She clutched the bed cloth she was lying upon, heaved high above the bed and dropped down with a thud having given up her life. Everyone got what they deserved except for the father who sat there mourning for a very long time.