• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Short Story Competition

Reaction score
He waited for a chance. I need that Marijuana, and I need money for that, he thought. He looked for easy targets, someone who can put up enough money without resisting much. A couple, no they'll get attention. An old man, no he won't have much. 200 dollars were enough to buy some of the drug for a night, which he did have in his wallet. But he wanted to feel the indulgence, to go through the perfect sensation, and for that, he needed more money. He saw the man. He was moving quickly, probably sneaking, he thought. Maybe he is carrying money, and he's pacing home to make it safe, he thought as he smiled on his exceptional intelligence. He moved forward to intercept him, and stood in his way, pointing double handguns straight at his face. The man halted instantly. He looks cunning, i should be cautious he thought. "Give me all you got!" he barked. "I don't have anything" the man replied straight without any hesitation. "I Said, Gimme the money! Or else I'll take it myself!" he shouted again. "Take what you find" the man said, as he opened his arms, inviting him for a search. He leaned forward, checking his jacket for anything. He found a packet, something wrapped in it tightly. He smiled at his victory and said,"And what's this?". The man said nothing. "Thank You Mister" he taunted, as he walked off in the other direction. As he teared the wrapper, a box came out. It said Thank You Mister on a large label. He knew what had happened. His wallet was gone.

Reaction score
He waited for a chance. I need that Marijuana, and I need money for that, he thought. He looked for easy targets, someone who can put up enough money without resisting much. A couple, no they'll get attention. An old man, no he won't have much. 200 dollars were enough to buy some of the drug for a night, which he did have in his wallet. But he wanted to feel the indulgence, to go through the perfect sensation, and for that, he needed more money. He saw the man. He was moving quickly, probably sneaking, he thought. Maybe he is carrying money, and he's pacing home to make it safe, he thought as he smiled on his exceptional intelligence. He moved forward to intercept him, and stood in his way, pointing double handguns straight at his face. The man halted instantly. He looks cunning, i should be cautious he thought. "Give me all you got!" he barked. "I don't have anything" the man replied straight without any hesitation. "I Said, Gimme the money! Or else I'll take it myself!" he shouted again. "Take what you find" the man said, as he opened his arms, inviting him for a search. He leaned forward, checking his jacket for anything. He found a packet, something wrapped in it tightly. He smiled at his victory and said,"And what's this?". The man said nothing. "Thank You Mister" he taunted, as he walked off in the other direction. As he teared the wrapper, a box came out. It said Thank You Mister on a large label. He knew what had happened. His wallet was gone.
alaa. but no thrill

Reaction score
not obvious... but no thrill... there was supposed to be some action. anyways good one :D

Reaction score
He held her hand tightly, never wanting to let her go. Her eyes glittered even in the cold grey morning. Her smile, as everlasting and fresh as always, was right on her lips ready to greet him. He never wanted to do this, but money was more important. Gentle morning breeze brushed past her hairs as she turned her head to see the pigeons flying in circles. Her mouth opened with joy at the wonderful scene, and his heart began to soften for her. But his job was superior than his emotions, his vow was more important. I need to do this right now. He looked around for people, the park was empty. Sighing at realizing this was the moment, he took out his gun. His thoughts began to race. He saw the bag at the far end of the street, stuffed with hundred dollar bills, waiting for him to pick them up, only after the job's done. But are they better than this little girl's smile, her shining little eyes, her weak little movements? He tried to drift his thoughts towards the objective. I need to do it no matter what, he struggled. Pointing the gun out towards her head, he waited for her response. She glanced at the cold steel of the gun, then towards his eyes. She smiled. He shot her, left the silent body there, and headed towards his reward. He did it for nothing. The bag was empty.

Reaction score
He held her hand tightly, never wanting to let her go. Her eyes glittered even in the cold grey morning. Her smile, as everlasting and fresh as always, was right on her lips ready to greet him. He never wanted to do this, but money was more important. Gentle morning breeze brushed past her hairs as she turned her head to see the pigeons flying in circles. Her mouth opened with joy at the wonderful scene, and his heart began to soften for her. But his job was superior than his emotions, his vow was more important. I need to do this right now. He looked around for people, the park was empty. Sighing at realizing this was the moment, he took out his gun. His thoughts began to race. He saw the bag at the far end of the street, stuffed with hundred dollar bills, waiting for him to pick them up, only after the job's done. But are they better than this little girl's smile, her shining little eyes, her weak little movements? He tried to drift his thoughts towards the objective. I need to do it no matter what, he struggled. Pointing the gun out towards her head, he waited for her response. She glanced at the cold steel of the gun, then towards his eyes. She smiled. He shot her, left the silent body there, and headed towards his reward. He did it for nothing. The bag was empty.
ohh ! this was moving

Reactions: Era
Reaction score
<-------there you go muhammad taimoor... id love reading your next stry on this PIC!

Reactions: Era
Reaction score
He was stuck. And in situations like these, he smiled at his desperation. He looked in every direction he could, searched for a way out. There was none. Maybe thats how it was supposed to happen, his death. Silent and quick, but he deserved it . He deserved the punnishment. It had to be here somewhere, but maybe its too late. Maybe, someone else took his fortune. He had lost it, the thing that he vowed to keep safe his entire life, the symbol he had to protect. His smile grew deeper now, realising the little time he had. She would be here any minute, her death. He searched hard for tye last time, eyes not even bliking. Dead end. He was doomed. He had lost his wedding ring.

Era

Reaction score
awesome! :D

Reaction score
He was stuck. And in situations like these, he smiled at his desperation. He looked in every direction he could, searched for a way out. There was none. Maybe thats how it was supposed to happen, his death. Silent and quick, but he deserved it . He deserved the punnishment. It had to be here somewhere, but maybe its too late. Maybe, someone else took his fortune. He had lost it, the thing that he vowed to keep safe his entire life, the symbol he had to protect. His smile grew deeper now, realising the little time he had. She would be here any minute, her death. He searched hard for tye last time, eyes not even bliking. Dead end. He was doomed. He had lost his wedding ring.

hmm. okayish but thnx :D