• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

My incomplete novel

Reaction score
hey people suggest me. i have written some part of the novel. somethings are complete inside and im not sure whether i shud post it chapter by chapter on my blog? some things are missing... also i have not decided whether to complete it or not. shud i post it and leave the audience hanging for more halfway thru and strt anotha stry then? :p plz give ur opinion

Reaction score
post it AND give the link here. em sure we ll all love to make you complete it :D

Reaction score
post it AND give the link here. em sure we ll all love to make you complete it :D
girl u need alot of research to complete it... it also contains politics... so unless i have alot a lot of help... theres no chance that i cmplete it

Reaction score
girl u need alot of research to complete it... it also contains politics... so unless i have alot a lot of help... theres no chance that i cmplete it
who said you arent going to get it? go around the forums. there are plenty of writers around. em sure anyone will help.

Reaction score
I dont need writers sweety... i need info boxes. I need politicians n ppl who kno foreign affairs

Reaction score
how can someone help you without knowing the genre ... if u do not know what to do next then i suggest u write 2 to 3 more chapters and then end the novel and write the next part according to the readers' opinion

Reaction score
Valentino Santoni, an ordinary man in the terrorist organisation established in Corsica, France, finds his top three leaders to be assassinated by the French police. The Flnc decides to strike back, and with Valentino as their leader convinces the Corsican civilians to stand up for independence. But the Italian, to whom Corsica had once belonged, under the pretences of helping the Flnc takes over half the island. Valentino is suddenly on the run; From the Corsicans: to whom he was a traitor. From the French: to whom he was the cause of this mayhem From the Italians: to whom he poses a lethal threat.

Reaction score
its action adventure thriller maybe ... well i think u shuld write upto 3 more chapters and finish the novel but those chapters must be full of suspense and thrill and the last few paragraphs must leave the readers begging for more ... that way you can write a second part and can get a lot of readers for ur novel

Reaction score
I have written 11 chapters but they are all very small.
Ps. Read my frst msg again

Reaction score
You can strt helping me by suggesting a name to my hero
ps. He is 37 in shape broad shoulders dimple (lmao)
And Corsica is btw france n italy
This is the place where napolean was born