• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Short Story Competition

Reaction score
She saw herself there, helpless. A pale white face, the same yellow dress she wore the other night. She was still unsure, vague memories of her dying moments. She could only remember sitting on the table. Then something hit her hard, behind her head, and everything went blank. Life doesn't give you time, doesn't ask you what you want to do, it just happens, she thought. She felt a hand, cold as crystal, on her shoulder. It was time, she knew. She turned around to see what she expected, and she was right. He was right there, waiting to take her forever. Her departure this time was a very different one. Her father always gave her wishes and hugs before she went on trips, her mother praying for her safety and taking care of her every necessity. This time however, she couldn't hug her father, feels his warmth. She couldn't take away anything, nor leave back. She had to go, suddenly and empty handed. She wanted to cry, say sorry for the things she didn't, for the things she thought were not necessary for a formal apology. She regretted those moments, but to no avail. Her time was up, and so was her life. As she departed towards the dark sky, everyone clapped in the hall.

Reaction score
She saw herself there, helpless. A pale white face, the same yellow dress she wore the other night. She was still unsure, vague memories of her dying moments. She could only remember sitting on the table. Then something hit her hard, behind her head, and everything went blank. Life doesn't give you time, doesn't ask you what you want to do, it just happens, she thought. She felt a hand, cold as crystal, on her shoulder. It was time, she knew. She turned around to see what she expected, and she was right. He was right there, waiting to take her forever. Her departure this time was a very different one. Her father always gave her wishes and hugs before she went on trips, her mother praying for her safety and taking care of her every necessity. This time however, she couldn't hug her father, feels his warmth. She couldn't take away anything, nor leave back. She had to go, suddenly and empty handed. She wanted to cry, say sorry for the things she didn't, for the things she thought were not necessary for a formal apology. She regretted those moments, but to no avail. Her time was up, and so was her life. As she departed towards the dark sky, everyone clapped in the hall.
hahaha you cant live wdout giving a twist can u? i almost anticipate twists now:)

Reactions: Era
Reaction score
Hahahahahahhahahah :D:p:ROFLMAO:

But still, I can give serious stories a try!
wat say you???
next stry prompt
voices1.jpg

Reaction score
She brought him home, put her on the sofa. The kitten was staring hard at her. She went upstairs to find the milk bowl. As she turned away from the cabinet, the kitten was standing right there, still staring hard. She patted his back, carried him downstairs in her lap. He was still staring. She placed the bowl right infront of the kitten, and poured some milk. She expected him to drink, he replied with the stare. Weird, she thought. She tried to divert the kittens attention towards the bowl, but all he did was stare even harder at her face. She was feeling uneasy. I think I should take a nap, meanwhile he can finish up the milk, she decided. She went to the room, opened the door and jumped in the bed, tired of the journey she just made. Turning to the other side of the bed, she saw him again, sitting and staring hard at her face. She felt a chill. Overcoming her fear, she took the kitten outside the room and left him near the bowl again. She went back to the room, wondering. As soon as she entered, she touched something with her foot. The kitten was there, staring hard as ever. She screamed, tumbled and went to the floor face down. She passed out. The kitten still stared at her face, and thought, Really her nose is very different from mine.

Reaction score
She brought him home, put her on the sofa. The kitten was staring hard at her. She went upstairs to find the milk bowl. As she turned away from the cabinet, the kitten was standing right there, still staring hard. She patted his back, carried him downstairs in her lap. He was still staring. She placed the bowl right infront of the kitten, and poured some milk. She expected him to drink, he replied with the stare. Weird, she thought. She tried to divert the kittens attention towards the bowl, but all he did was stare even harder at her face. She was feeling uneasy. I think I should take a nap, meanwhile he can finish up the milk, she decided. She went to the room, opened the door and jumped in the bed, tired of the journey she just made. Turning to the other side of the bed, she saw him again, sitting and staring hard at her face. She felt a chill. Overcoming her fear, she took the kitten outside the room and left him near the bowl again. She went back to the room, wondering. As soon as she entered, she touched something with her foot. The kitten was there, staring hard as ever. She screamed, tumbled and went to the floor face down. She passed out. The kitten still stared at her face, and thought, Really her nose is very different from mine.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Reaction score

HAHAHAHA ! :ROFLMAO:

Era

Reaction score
lollll :ROFLMAO:!
it was amazing! :D