• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Lets wrap up Islamiat Paper: you have doubts post them and get the solutions

Reaction score
We are supposed to stick with facts. If someone made a mistake, they should be prepared to accept the reality.
Everyone works hard, but not everyone is rewarded accordingly.
Some get their reward in this world, some in the later period of their life, some in the next.

but here people r afraid of reality coz REALITY ALWAYS BITES

Reaction score
nad
you are at a level 1 as a human man u are depressing grade threshold girta ha kuch pata ha nahi o level mein negative marking nahi hoti itna to kakon ko bhi pata ha

ya may Allah bless you for rewarding me..... thanks to your teacher who taught u well to grade people

Reaction score
u
said me that my answer which i posted will not be marked being a muslim aap ko aisa nahi kahna haiey kisi say bad dua nahi letay koi pata na hota and those who did individual always remember VERILY WITH EVERY DIFFICULTY THERE IS A RELIEF 94;5

VERILY WITH EVERY DIFFICULTY THERE IS A RELIEF 94;5..... this verse is for great people! who r u o me..... by the way this aint about difficulty mentioned in this verse..... it is as "u saw so shall you reap"

Reaction score
Thankyou for praying waisay i may tell you that i was sir muzammils favourite student i have an extensive highly accurate knowledge it was just a mistake of not reading the question otherwise i may compete others

you are not suppose to praise your self....... coz for a person who do like u did we call him a talking parrot...... n i dont categorize the students for me you all are equalas Allah created us equal as Muslims.... n no body can say i am the best student.... u might be but not for me..... here the person who understands the question with intellect is a good student

Reaction score
Thankyou for praying waisay i may tell you that i was sir muzammils favourite student i have an extensive highly accurate knowledge it was just a mistake of not reading the question otherwise i may compete others

better luck next time sunshine

Reaction score
he /she will only be awarded for communal life n negative marking for individual life as it is part of the answer....
Sir Irfan, you're a great teacher. You're awesome really. I always thought that there was no negative marking in CIE exams but you have enlightened me with your greatness and vast knowledge. How can I ever repay you? Thank you so much.

"The guiding principle for Examiners in applying the Mark Scheme to answers is to remember the concept of Positive Awarding."
This is written in the mark schemes, but I was so dumb to follow these over your superior knowledge and higher authority. Please forgive me for this.

Reaction score
Oh, so from your interpretation I can safely assume that we should use an ankle to understand the meaning of the mark scheme.
Thanks for the tip, I'll start using my ankle from now on like you do. :)

not don't include others ..... it u selfish....... try to be bamboo jumbo......u ankle is quite thinkable wow if u called it interpretation of ur understanding.......May Allah have Mercy on you

Reaction score
Sir Irfan, you're a great teacher. You're awesome really. I always thought that there was no negative marking in CIE exams but you have enlightened me with your greatness and vast knowledge. How can I ever repay you? Thank you so much.

"The guiding principle for Examiners in applying the Mark Scheme to answers is to remember the concept of Positive Awarding."
This is written in the mark schemes, but I was so dumb to follow these over your superior knowledge and higher authority. Please forgive me for this.

M.U.G.H.A.L (ur great not me coz u open up the matter for all the students)
This is written in the mark schemes I'LL complete it for you.....attached is the file attached to prove how idiot your are.....n your understanding

Attachments

• Page 2.pdf
    38.4 KB · Views: 38
Reaction score
This is written in the mark schemes ( UR REALLY DUMB COZ THIS IS FOR RELEVANCY NOT FOR IRRELEVANCY) KINDLY DO ENLIGHTEN ALL THE STUDENTS ABOUT COMPLETE DETAIL... NOT THE ONE THAT YOU LIKED PACKER WOOD) I'LL complete it for you.....attached is the file attached to prove how idiot your are.....n your understanding

EVERYONE READ THE FILE WHICH M.U.G.H.A.L INTERPRETED FOR HIS SATISFACTION.......

Reaction score
not don't include others ..... it u selfish....... try to be bamboo jumbo......u ankle is quite thinkable wow if u called it interpretation of ur understanding.......May Allah have Mercy on you

I don't even want to understand what you just said.
For God's sake, learn some decent sentence formations.

Reaction score
This is written in the mark schemes ( UR REALLY DUMB COZ THIS IS FOR RELEVANCY NOT FOR IRRELEVANCY) KINDLY DO ENLIGHTEN ALL THE STUDENTS ABOUT COMPLETE DETAIL... NOT THE ONE THAT YOU LIKED PACKER WOOD) I'LL complete it for you.....attached is the file attached to prove how idiot your are.....n your understanding

Oh well WALNUT, I'm sorry. I didn't use my ankle to think like you. :whistle:
I guess I'll use my ankles now and I'll finally get what you mean.

P.S. Yes, everyone. Read up, since now, negative marking is a part of CIE's. Because the DEAN said so.

Reaction score
I agree with u.... however tha advantage i have is that i quoted 7 hadis so for example if the "earning lawufully" one gets wrong, i also wrote the hadis "the world is a believer's prison..." < and in this hadis, no matter in which way u explain it, it will be related to the conduct of the individual in the community.... so i get 6 hadis relevant and 1 relevant so as 4 of them are required for level 4, i believe that i can get full marks

Moreover, Sir Irfan said ill definetly get level 4 if i mentioned those 7 hadis i mentioned(see the post on previous page),... so i really dont need to worry.:)

thts very good ........rock on!