• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
o thats
I had not applied noni , iwas following for my sis, who had applied.
Masha Allah , just figured out she has gotten in, the status just changed awhile back
great! did u recieve th lettter? and did u apply for fin aid?

Reaction score
se
seriously?? congrats did u recieve the letter?
Thank you :D Actually, no I didn't. I checked the portal out of habit. I checked it at like 3 30-ish last and then opened it again like half an hour ago. Really didn't expect my decision to come until May :p

Reaction score
w
Thank you :D Actually, no I didn't. I checked the portal out of habit. I checked it at like 3 30-ish last and then opened it again like half an hour ago. Really didn't expect my decision to come until May :p
way ta go! pray i get in too! i applied for aid aswell!

Reaction score
Congrats :) and Did u apply for fin Aid ?

Reaction score
asadshabbir MyraMylo (Hi Myra, areesha here :p ) Don't shoot me, but I got it :D :D :D You guys will get yours IA. If I got in, you guys HAVE to get in :D
CONGRATS! :D Seriously, as much as I may resent you right now, Congratulations!!! I am going to keep refreshing and not lose hope. If we get in and by some miracle identify each other through the huge crowd, treat on me. Cmon LUMS, gimme my letter too!!!

Reaction score
Congrats :) and Did u apply for fin Aid ?

w
way ta go! pray i get in too! i applied for aid aswell!
Thanks you guys :) I definitely will, but for the record, I didn't apply for aid.

CONGRATS! :D Seriously, as much as I may resent you right now, Congratulations!!! I am going to keep refreshing and not lose hope. If we get in and by some miracle identify each other through the huge crowd, treat on me. Cmon LUMS, gimme my letter too!!!
Hahahah :p Sure thing. We'll just add each other on Facebook once it's all decided. You'll get yours, IA :D :D And then we'll party at LUMS B-)

Reaction score

Many many congratulationzz !!! :D

Reaction score
Thanks Fahdii.
And yes Fahdii, 4742, Looney , she applied on aid.
Whether the aid has been given or not, is yet to be known. The last i heard is the letter hasnt arrived yet, i am in a different city as hers.
Nobody was excited enough to keep checking the portal, secondly nobody believed mainly herself she would get in, thirdly her internet is yikes.
So dont know about aid yet.
N about lcat she said the same what every1 else said in this thread.
And 4742 and shahrukh , ithink you girls don't have online portals, so wait for the letters to arrive at your place.( r the portals assigned to all applicants? don't know)

Reaction score
Congrats reesh.
Hope you donot set the party scene in the chemistry labs, much to the horror of lums admin!!

Reaction score
Thanks Fahdii.
Whether the aid has been given or not, is yet to be known. The last i heard is the letter hasnt arrived yet, i am in a different city as hers.
Nobody was excited enough to keep checking the portal, secondly nobody believed mainly herself she would get in, thirdly her internet is yikes.
And 4742 and shahrukh , ithink you girls don't have online portals, so wait for the letters to arrive at your place.( r the portals assigned to all applicants? don't know)

Congratulations :)
Can you please share her grades with us?

Reaction score
Thanks Fahdii.
we all have online portals...em gng to check it now...wish me luck :D em happy for reesh

Reaction score
thanks fsc student , 940s plus in both matric and fsc, they were close by .
to tell the exact i will have to dig out the transcript scans.

Reaction score

Congratulations :D