• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Haha what the hell is wrong with youuuu ?? You are not the only one who knows everything.. :/
I never said I did. I was just commenting on something that Ive noticed. Everyone is always running after perfect grades. Dont have to get all angry

Reaction score
shahrukh what is akueb( azad kashmir??)
i dont know about the marks thing , honestly? They say your lcat is weighted a lot , but 800 plus is also good.
I seriously cant tell lolz, i told she was the least motivated and inspired , never thought she would get in.
So you never know , you may soon get the offer or sometime later.
haha azad kashmir lol :giggle::D its AGAKHAN UNIVERSITY EXAMINATION BOARD http://examinationboard.aku.edu/Pages/home.aspx

Reaction score
I never said I did. I was just commenting on something that Ive noticed. Everyone is always running after perfect grades. Dont have to get all angry

HAHA yeahh right.. :) I just wanted to know the grades.. I know and everyone knows that there are other things which matter.. :)

Reaction score
oh no there is azad kashmir board too, if you look at initials you can get confused.
Sorry i dont know about your board , like how strict or lenient with grading. and don't think so lums considers boards as such , that is why lcat and other tests are held.
lol they are very strict...i just want lums i dont care abt grades lcat extracurriculars or PS :(

Reaction score
Shaahrukh nope Nothing :(
You & I still have to wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reesh omg im soooo happy for you!!! now you kinda have to wait for me at lums :p i mean we have to tell each other the crazy stuff we experienced & saw at ro0ts no?? :D

Reaction score
If grades do count, then my friend should have gotten her acceptance letter by now. She got 95% in 9th, 95% in 10th and 90% in F.Sc part 1. p.s she applied for SDSB

Reaction score
Seriously lums should consider other things as well apart from the lcat. Why are we tested on such hard maths if the courses we are applying for are social sciences :( . It makes no sense.