• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Thanks you guys :) I definitely will, but for the record, I didn't apply for aid.

Hahahah :p Sure thing. We'll just add each other on Facebook once it's all decided. You'll get yours, IA :D :D And then we'll party at LUMS B-)
First we shud wait for our acceptances, nd if we r in, we ll definately throw a party at lums!!

Reaction score
Wese this mentality is not good. Why do desi peeps ALWAYS think only about the grades. If your extracurriculars, PS, and other stuff is bad, grades kinda dont really stand by themselves.

Reaction score
Thanks Fahdii.
And yes Fahdii, 4742, Looney , she applied on aid.
Whether the aid has been given or not, is yet to be known. The last i heard is the letter hasnt arrived yet, i am in a different city as hers.
Nobody was excited enough to keep checking the portal, secondly nobody believed mainly herself she would get in, thirdly her internet is yikes.
So dont know about aid yet.
N about lcat she said the same what every1 else said in this thread.
And 4742 and shahrukh , ithink you girls don't have online portals, so wait for the letters to arrive at your place.( r the portals assigned to all applicants? don't know)

Portals are for all applicants, actually its that application form account thingi. :p
Did they contact her regarding FA?

Reaction score
Hmm leta w
Thanks Fahdii.
Whether the aid has been given or not, is yet to be known. The last i heard is the letter hasnt arrived yet, i am in a different city as hers.
Nobody was excited enough to keep checking the portal, secondly nobody believed mainly herself she would get in, thirdly her internet is yikes.
And 4742 and shahrukh , ithink you girls don't have online portals, so wait for the letters to arrive at your place.( r the portals assigned to all applicants? don't know)[/quot
Thanks Fahdii.
And 4742 and shahrukh , ithink you girls don't have online portals, so wait for the letters to arrive at your place.( r the portals assigned to all applicants? don't know)
Hmm leys wait nd watch then!

Reaction score
chirpy my grades are 800 smthng in both ssc n hssc with akueb...what you think are my chances :(

shahrukh what is akueb( azad kashmir??)
i dont know about the marks thing , honestly? They say your lcat is weighted a lot , but 800 plus is also good.
I seriously cant tell lolz, i told she was the least motivated and inspired , never thought she would get in.
So you never know , you may soon get the offer or sometime later.