• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
rubab that means u r IA IN......they are confident and satisfied bout your academic side......the interview was just to gauge your financial need.....i am 99% sure that you will get the offer letter in first week of may......however ur FA status can vary.....you may get no aid or 50% aid or if u need than 100%......bt congratx in advance:p..
In sha Allah!

Reaction score
I had not applied noni , iwas following for my sis, who had applied.
Masha Allah , just figured out she has gotten in, the status just changed awhile back

Reaction score
ARE they sending the responses right now??? Like actually right now at this time? I am not giving hope and refreshing the portal every 30 minutes today then

Reaction score
I dont knwo, i kept checking since 2 30 and onwards every few minutes, and then later 30 mins apart, and it's just a while back i learned so roughly it could have been between 6 to 7

Reaction score
best of luck everyone, don't panic, don't overwork yourself refreshing your portals, patience is virtue, you will get your decisions sooner or later, when it's right time .

Reaction score
CHEM 101 Principles of Chemistry 4 BIO 100 Experimental Biology Lab 1 PHY 100 Experimental Physics Lab 2 BIO 101 Introductory Biology 4 PHY 101 Mechanics 3 CHEM 100 Experimental Chemistry Lab I 1 MATH 101 Calculus I 3 CS 100 Computational Problem Solving 3 SS 100 Writing and Communication 4 PHY 102 Electricity & Magnetism 3 MATH 102 Calculus II 3 SS 101 Islamic Studies 2
we SSE guys have to study this ALL in freshman year:p

Thats old list.

You now have
CHEM 101
PHY 101 Mechanics
MATH 101 Calculus I
CS 100 Computational Problem Solving
SS 101 Islamic Studies
Intro to writing if you did bad in the English section of your test. it is a 0 Credit hour course.

2nd semester
BIO 100 Experimental Biology Lab
BIO 101 Introductory Biology
CHEM 100 Experimental Chemistry Lab
SS 100 Writing and Communication
Phy 104 Modern PHY
Math 120 Linear algebra with differentiation.