• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
I know at least 10 people who applied for financial aid getting interviews by 21,22 april. They were from NOP.

Reaction score
man is it true , my friend told me this, that a boy got A,B,D in his A levels after his conditional offer ... but he was still given the admision and tod to repeat the the subject in which he got D.. meanwhile he studied at lums?

Reaction score
I know at least 10 people who applied for financial aid getting interviews by 21,22 april. They were from NOP.
The NOP procedure is a completely different thing so their application process is not correlated with ours as far as finaid is concerned..

Reaction score
man is it true , my friend told me this, that a boy got A,B,D in his A levels after his conditional offer ... but he was still given the admision and tod to repeat the the subject in which he got D.. meanwhile he studied at lums?
NO !Last year same happened with my friend he Got ABD and he was rejected

Reaction score
if somebody had its first prefrence in Acounting and finance and he gets admsion in BSC shssl .. does this means he has a rejection from acf or there will be some waitlist for it?

Reaction score
if somebody had its first prefrence in Acounting and finance and he gets admsion in BSC shssl .. does this means he has a rejection from acf or there will be some waitlist for it?
yes a rejection but you can ask to change your school after 1 year

Reaction score

No rejection. Just you have missed to make your goal. Get admission in SHSSL and after a year with a good GPA you can go to SDSB.

Anyone entered in any program can switch to his desired program after a year. Difference will be only that he will have to study some additional courses of that program which he missed to study in last year.

Even that you can switch to SSE despite being studying in LAW :) Difference will be that, you have to study Elementry Physics, Chemisty, BIO, Computational Problem Solving, CAL II etc :)

I guess I made my point but if I were you, I would go on with the program which LUMS offered me because of extra course burden!

Reaction score
No that doestnot mean rejection. Lums has not completely announced the decisions of SDSB. They will announce the decisions till the end of May. Admission decisions for SHSSL are usually announced a bit earlier as there are less students who apply for SHSSL. You can contact admission office for furher details. Wait till May for the final decision.