• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Guyz cn any1 please confirm exactly what the fee for SSE is ?
Is it only for semster 1 that is around 323850/- or will we have to pay the whole annual fee that is 594000/-??
And kindly cnfirm, hw do we have to send the acceptance letter back? Is it to be placed in an envalop and we have to paste the mailing label???? Kindly please confirm!! Thanks!!! Please reply ASAP!

And one more Q! On my bank draft thru which i m paying, the letter from
LUMS states that the draft should b drawn in Favour of ' LAHORE UNIVERSITY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES' but on the draft in pay to section 'LUMS' is written nt the whole name!!
I wanted to ask tht is it acceped and did anyone who paid fr their application fee thru the Bank draft had drawn it in favour of LUMS instead of 'LAHORE UNIVERSITY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES' as the bank say tht writing the whole name isnt possible on the draft!!! Please reply!! Thanks!

Contact the Bank who made your bank draft. Different banks have different policies. Sometimes such an error can make the draft void. So just call your bank and ask.

Reaction score
Contact the Bank who made your bank draft. Different banks have different policies. Sometimes such an error can make the draft void. So just call your bank and ask.

Thanks Hamid and others for their opinions!
I asked LUMS accounts office and they stated that it is fine if there is obbreviation as it is also accepted so no issues(INSHALLAH)
Hope all of the guyz waiting for decision get acceptd soon(INSHALLAH)

Reaction score
Thanks Hamid and others for their opinions!
I asked LUMS accounts office and they stated that it is fine if there is obbreviation as it is also accepted so no issues(INSHALLAH)
Hope all of the guyz waiting for decision get acceptd soon(INSHALLAH)
Inshallah

Reaction score
Guys I contacted the Admission Office about Admission In Process. That means that admission committee is currently reviewing your application. And You will be contacted before the end of May.

Reaction score
Isn't LUMS updated the status of batch 1 at once, or are they updating status one by one??
I contacted them regarding this and this is their reply "Thank you very much for writing to us. In process means your admission application is under review.We have started posting the Undergraduate final decisions to the applicants and this process will be completed by the end of May. Please check your online LUMS admission account for updates."

Reaction score
Sorry guys I asked them and they gave the following reply
Thank you very much for writing to us. We are updating status's according to the admission decisions