• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Guyz cn any1 please confirm exactly what the fee for SSE is ?
Is it only for semster 1 that is around 323850/- or will we have to pay the whole annual fee that is 594000/-??
And kindly cnfirm, hw do we have to send the acceptance letter back? Is it to be placed in an envalop and we have to paste the mailing label???? Kindly please confirm!! Thanks!!! Please reply ASAP!

And one more Q! On my bank draft thru which i m paying, the letter from
LUMS states that the draft should b drawn in Favour of ' LAHORE UNIVERSITY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES' but on the draft in pay to section 'LUMS' is written nt the whole name!!
I wanted to ask tht is it acceped and did anyone who paid fr their application fee thru the Bank draft had drawn it in favour of LUMS instead of 'LAHORE UNIVERSITY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES' as the bank say tht writing the whole name isnt possible on the draft!!! Please reply!! Thanks!

Reaction score
Is it only for semster 1 that is around 323850/- or will we have to pay the whole annual fee that is 594000/-??
And kindly cnfirm, hw do we have to send the acceptance letter back? Is it to be placed in an envalop and we have to paste the mailing label???? Kindly please confirm!! Thanks!!! Please reply ASAP!

LUMS states that the draft should b drawn in Favour of ' LAHORE UNIVERSITY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES' but on the draft in pay to section 'LUMS' is written nt the whole name!!
I wanted to ask tht is it acceped and did anyone who paid fr their application fee thru the Bank draft had drawn it in favour of LUMS instead of 'LAHORE UNIVERSITY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES' as the bank say tht writing the whole name isnt possible on the draft!!! Please reply!! Thanks!
Yaar in which school did you get selected?

Reaction score

LUMS or Lahore university of Management Sciences is the same thing. It doesnt matter.

Reaction score

The best option is to contact the admission office.

Reaction score
Guys I will contact the office tomorow INSHALLAH!! but i wanted to know tht the bank stated that the whole name cannot be written on the draft! Did anyone else who paid the APPLICATION FEE when admissions opened through this draft, was only LUMS writn on their's or was the full 'LAHORE UNIVERSITY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES' written there!??
Kindly reply!!! Thanks