• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
I got my conditional offer letter on 12th april :) . Got admitted to SHSSL although SDSB was my first preference. My deadline to pay fees is 25th april.

Reaction score
I got my conditional offer letter on 12th april :) . Got admitted to SHSSL although SDSB was my first preference. My deadline to pay fees is 25th april.

i have heard they are very strict on the conditional offers

Reaction score
i have heard they are very strict on the conditional offers
Strict as in what sense??
There are just 2 main things to look out fr!
Pay the fee bfore 25 april
Get 2b 1c or bettr!
And the rest is just submiting of certificates and attested copies before their deadlines!

Reaction score
strict i n a sence that even if u have 2 A and the third one is a D they will reject the student.... btw have u submitted the fee?

Reaction score
I think they just need 3 grades... doesnt matter what you get in extra subjects!

Yup true !! It does matter depending upon ur PRINCIPAL SUBJECTS! like if u r an SSE having ECONOMICS as ur 4th subjct,
Thn ur ECO grade dosnt matter! But only ur chm,phycs,math would matter!

Reaction score
Yup true !! It does matter depending upon ur PRINCIPAL SUBJECTS! like if u r an SSE having ECONOMICS as ur 4th subjct,
Thn ur ECO grade dosnt matter! But only ur chm,phycs,math would matter!

No sir Eco grade matters
if you have this result for example
phy B
chemistry D
maths B
eco C

then economics matter and it can save your life

Reaction score
No sir Eco grade matters
if you have this result for example
phy B
chemistry D
maths B
eco C

Yar the letter i got says 2b 1c or better in your principal subjcts! Nd eco etc nd mentioned in it! And eco,urdu etc are nt principal subjects fr SSE!!! :)

then economics matter and it can save your life

Reaction score
GUyz i've heard tht those who have paid their fees To lums will be alloted a ROLL NO.(nt tracking id) on their online application status ! Has ny1 got it yet those who have paid the fee? :/