• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
Your chances are pretty low,i must say,but not zero.Your matric and fsc score is below par and now a lot would depend on how well you did on your LCAT.I don't want to sound harsh,but one should be a realist.If i do not study throughout the year and just before my exams i pray to God,in makkah or medinah or anywhere else for that matter,my prayers won't have any bearing on my academic performance,hence,i would still fail.Praying to God is advisable but God does not interfere with common sense.No disrespect meant and i hope none is taken.
Exactly yrr!!

Reaction score
i know a guy who had 80.5% in matric and 72 % in fsc and he is selected in shssl ...so dun lose hope ...i called lums 2day and they said that the admission process will end on 15 june ..the last batch will be sent that day

Reaction score
yesterday one of my friend received acceptance to shssl...
he was having 84 % in matric and 75 in fsc part 1..
so it means there are chances till mid june

Reaction score
i know a guy who had 80.5% in matric and 72 % in fsc and he is selected in shssl ...so dun lose hope ...i called lums 2day and they said that the admission process will end on 15 june ..the last batch will be sent that day
I visited Lums last week. Admission office was on the second floor of academic block or PDC. She told me that final decisions will be sent in coming next two weeks either selection, rejection or waiting list. It is a confirm news.

Reaction score
My Friend got a rejection letter!!!!!!!!!!! On Monday!!!!!!!!!!!! They also started sending rejection via TCS courier... While my friend's online status was still in-process!!!!:oops:

Reaction score
My Friend got a rejection letter!!!!!!!!!!! On Monday!!!!!!!!!!!! They also started sending rejection via TCS courier... While my friend's online status was still in-process!!!!:oops:
Have they changed the admission status to Rejected or is it still in process?

Reaction score
Did you contact them regarding this?[/quotye
Yes I asked her related to admissions and she softly replied on last wednesday that all students either national or international will receive a final decision of confirmation or rejection will receive soon in upcoming two weeks till the end of May. She also informed me that they would send rejection from today mean last thursday and no doubt my class mate received a rejection letter Previous monday.......