• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
I gave both LCAt and SSE....I got in SDSB BSc Accounting and Finance , i paid the fee, my deadline was 22 may 2012, I got offer fro SSE BS on 24th May 2012 I got in both the schools I applied, MA,,Allah ka karam hai...M soooo happy...
Best of Luck Guys...and suggest where shd I got SDSB or SSE?

Reaction score
I gave both LCAt and SSE....I got in SDSB BSc Accounting and Finance , i paid the fee, my deadline was 22 may 2012, I got offer fro SSE BS on 24th May 2012 I got in both the schools I applied, MA,,Allah ka karam hai...M soooo happy...
Of course it depends on what you want to do.

As accounting and sciences are two very very different things.

Reaction score
I suggest u to chose ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING...In coming days i guess LUMSs electrical engineering will worth more than ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE...So u should go to electrical engineering