• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
oh mr smoky i ve no chance to get in?? But all students studying there are saying that admission depends just on LCAT?? Is it???
Like i said above chances r rare.....LCAT counts but matric and inter marks also count....but never lose its the moral of the story hahahahaha amitabh bachan style ....and one more thing pray to GOD ALMIGHTY cuz HE is the only ONE WHO can change one,s fate.....so be happy

Reaction score
Like i said above chances r rare.....LCAT counts but matric and inter marks also count....but never lose its the moral of the story hahahahaha amitabh bachan style ....and one more thing pray to GOD ALMIGHTY cuz HE is the only ONE WHO can change one,s fate.....so be happy
hahahahaha agreed! I went makka n madina to pray yrr!! I know chances are rear. I am just waiting and watching restlessly until the final decision will not come..!

Reaction score
Please tell me and help me you all.. I ve 66% in fsc n 80% in matric.. LCAT went good.. What are my chances in LUMS??
Dont listen to other people espicially negative ones, u have a chance only if ur entry test went more than awesome, and most importantly keep praying :)

Reaction score
Dont listen to other people espicially negative ones, u have a chance only if ur entry test went more than awesome, and most importantly keep praying :)
Thanks yrr, You are encouraging me. Its enough, Prayed in front of khana kaba, And i hope kuch acha hee hoo gaa! InshAllah...

Reaction score
yar it says here in my conditional offer to submit a duly attested copy of my O level and A level certificates to LUMS. the attestation should be from the issuing authority. The submission is due on 29th june.
So who is the issuing authority? my school or British Council??

Reaction score
Thanks yrr, You are encouraging me. Its enough, Prayed in front of khana kaba, And i hope kuch acha hee hoo gaa! InshAllah...
Listen to what happened to me:p
I finished praying Nafl Hajat for admission in LUMS, went downstairs to talk to my mother but before I could find her the door bell rang and there was my LUMS acceptance. After that I started regularly praying. :) It seemed like a miracle knowing my test did not went that good.

Reaction score
I think the 5th batch of admissions will be on 26th May. i.e. in 3 days.

First batch was on 12th April
Second batch came on 23rd April (11 days gap)
Third batch was on 4th May (11 days gap)
Fourth batch was on 15th May (11 days gap)

26th May is 11 days after 15th May so that's probably when the 5th batch will be released...

Reaction score
I finished praying Nafl Hajat for admission in LUMS, went downstairs to talk to my mother but before I could find her the door bell rang and there was my LUMS acceptance. After that I started regularly praying. :) It seemed like a miracle knowing my test did not went that good.
Does ur conditional offer say that u need to submit a duly attested copy of ur previous academic certificates to lums?

Reaction score
hahahaha Miracle humary sath kyun nai hotay??? hahahaha

Reaction score
yar it says here in my conditional offer to submit a duly attested copy of my O level and A level certificates to LUMS. the attestation should be from the issuing authority. The submission is due on 29th june.
Issuing authority is British Council!!

Reaction score

26th May is 11 days after 15th May so that's probably when the 5th batch will be released...
Uffffffff! Fingers Crossed!!

Reaction score
Your school, only private candidates have to get it attested by the British council.

Reaction score

I recieved the letter on 4 th may but the letter was dated 30 april

Reaction score
Your chances are pretty low,i must say,but not zero.Your matric and fsc score is below par and now a lot would depend on how well you did on your LCAT.I don't want to sound harsh,but one should be a realist.If i do not study throughout the year and just before my exams i pray to God,in makkah or medinah or anywhere else for that matter,my prayers won't have any bearing on my academic performance,hence,i would still fail.Praying to God is advisable but God does not interfere with common sense.No disrespect meant and i hope none is taken.

Reaction score
I think the school stamp and signature would do.I did it like that.

Reaction score
I think the school stamp and signature would do.I did it like that.
I havent submitted my school attested copies yet.I have mailed the admin office asking them the same question,IE who is the issuing authority.I think they will tell me that school attestation is enough.Anyways lets see what the say.