• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
many people are still to be admitted. the ones they do not require, they sends rejection letters.
last year my friend received his SSE offer in the mid june. he probably was last one who got in.
Many people are still to be admitted?? I think soo.. But my cousin studying in LUMS informed me such..

Reaction score
According to be the intake of students was lesser in LCAT as compared to last year... What your opinion? Because the admission fees last year was 4000 Rs. and this year it increased up to 7000Rs. Committee also added a number of seats. This shows that the merit of LUMS will be not much this year. An average student can also get into LUMS easily.

Reaction score
my elder brother is curently studying in lums, he applied for fa..mine and his case r being reviewed together, i think i will receive letter in june..i applied in sse and shssl
my o'level grades are 6A'S 2B'S..IF U WORKED HARD FOR THE TEST HAVE FAITH IN GOD.INSHALLAH you will get admission

oh that sound lengthy .... do let me noe wht ur decision is as soon as u get it,,
though i heard double considerations take more time then for one..

Reaction score
do ur prferences count when ur app . is reviewed or is it ke if u r admitted ..u can take up any major of ur choice ..cuz students enrolled in law also have 8 + As in o level and 3 + As in A lelvel ..and students studying acf or economics can have average grades ..what do u people have onn this ..cuz i only put eco and acf as my preferences ..so is it ke mge xiada marks lene hnge lcat men ya .ya dosron jitna hi perform krn to mera admission hojaega ..

Reaction score
No, but how can you jump from SHSSL to SDSB? Is SDSB's merit higher than SHSSL?

Reaction score
No, but how can you jump from SHSSL to SDSB? Is SDSB's merit higher than SHSSL?
Yeah, ofcourse ... but u can still change ur school from shssl to sdsb after a year with the condition that u perform well in first 2 semesters