• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Paper 5 Tips !! :)

Reaction score
Hey guys just a couple more questions I'd be so grateful if you answered
knowitall10 got my spelling of grateful right! ;)

-ON 2007 Q1 moles 0.05-0.25 specified why do they do that?
-ON 2009/52 Q1 (a) the MS says "predicts all strong acids have constant DeltaHNeut. <--- HOW?
And the same question says "no grading here"
-ON 2009/52 Q1 (d) I get that 6*10^-2 moles is excess but how do we fill the table?

Any help would be greatly appreciated guys!
Lol:LOL:
Sure!
o/n o7-- depending on the metal hydroxide, you have to choose the right mass. basically, the markscheme says that for any metal hydroxide, the number of moles used in the questions must be within 0.05-0.25 moles. because some are extremely reactive. so a descent pick would be this.
o/n 09 52-- all 3 are strong acids, read the box again keeping this in mind:)
for the next one, sorry.. i ignored that question when i was rushing through my papers.. so i would appreciate it if anyone explains it to both of us..sorry...

Reaction score
Also, xhizors what's how to we get the formula Q=cmdeltaT/moles and what is it for?
i guess this was for neutralisation question,
so the point was we know 1 mols of Naoh gives 1 mol of h20(equation)
neutralization is for 1 mol of h20 produced
so energy evolved divided by the n mols of Naoh(1:1 ka ratio)

Reaction score
Lol:LOL:
Sure!
o/n o7-- depending on the metal hydroxide, you have to choose the right mass. basically, the markscheme says that for any metal hydroxide, the number of moles used in the questions must be within 0.05-0.25 moles. because some are extremely reactive. so a descent pick would be this.
o/n 09 52-- all 3 are strong acids, read the box again keeping this in mind:)
for the next one, sorry.. i ignored that question when i was rushing through my papers.. so i would appreciate it if anyone explains it to both of us..sorry...
nov 52 going to attemp insha Allah