• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry P52

Reaction score
PLz send it to me aswell asap cuz 10 may se paper 5 starting i need it urgently. my e-mail: [email protected]
princesszahra: I would really appreciate if u will send me your solved chem p5
My e-mail id is [email protected]
Thank u very much :)
Please send me the solved papers as soon as possible. Thanks a lot for your help!
[email protected]
My email is [email protected] .can u plz send thrpaper to me..
could any of you send it to me at : [email protected] :D please :)

Reaction score
Please tell me how to draw the diagram for JUNE 12/52 Q1 .....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :) Is it possible for anyone to put up a picture or something?

Reaction score
can some one explain w12 , qp 52, question 1 to me? i'm confused in its apparatus :/
shouldn't i collect the released oxygen in the syringe?? or if H2 (g) is inserted in the apparatus , it will surely cause explosion when the oxide is burning.. How to prevent that?? -__-

Reaction score
can some one explain w12 , qp 52, question 1 to me? i'm confused in its apparatus :/
shouldn't i collect the released oxygen in the syringe?? or if H2 (g) is inserted in the apparatus , it will surely cause explosion when the oxide is burning.. How to prevent that?? -__-
take out the air from the apparatus so it wont explode

Reaction score
No. you'll use a pyrex tube.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 89