• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS fall 2014 decisions!

Reaction score
Can someone for the love of god please answer my question..
When do overseas students get their decisions?

Reaction score
Blaze09 what he/she asked when LUMS representative called you??
And how many of your friends got calls from LUMS???

Reaction score
Contact the admissions department. Views and opinions here are mere speculation; only the concerned authorities will be able to give you a proper answer.
Well Thank you for replying but just for your information I was asking for an approximate date.. Because while reading this thread I noticed how people knew when first or second batch of decisions come out .. so I think someone who has more knowledge about this issue can reply to my question..

Reaction score
Well Thank you for replying but just for your information I was asking for an approximate date.. Because while reading this thread I noticed how people knew when first or second batch of decisions come out .. so I think someone who has more knowledge about this issue can reply to my question..
no one knows the proper dates its that lums provided the info on there website that the admission decisions would be taken in april and may so on behalf of this and their last year experiances people are just providing their views so their may or may not be any authentication in it.

Reaction score
Well good luck getting a proper reply then.

Reaction score
no one knows the proper dates its that lums provided the info on there website that the admission decisions would be taken in april and may so on behalf of this and their last year experiances people are just providing their views so their may or may not be any authentication in it.
I am not asking for a reply that has an authentication in it.. It's not like I will report you if you don't tell me the exact date .. so chill.. just someone who has an idea tell me if overseas students get their decisions after students in Pakistan.

Reaction score
I am not asking for a reply that has an authentication in it.. It's not like I will report you if you don't tell me the exact date .. so chill.. just someone who has an idea tell me if overseas students get their decisions after students in Pakistan.
They always get late and from the last year's dates, I remember that the earliest decision an international student got was in Mid June.