• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS fall 2014 decisions!

Reaction score
I got a call from lums regarding some documents for financial aid, does that mean ive been accepted?

Reaction score
Congratulations to all those who got accepted:) pray for the rest of us:p
I got call from LUMS too regarding my FA last week, Did they confirmed your home address or stuff like home verification???
Because they didn't confirmed my home address or timing for further verification of documents!

Reaction score
I got call from LUMS too regarding my FA last week, Did they confirmed your home address or stuff like home verification???
Because they didn't confirmed my home address or timing for further verification of documents!
I got a call and a mail both about some missing documents, and yes they did confirm my house address bit that was like two weeks ago.

Reaction score
I got a call and a mail both about some missing documents, and yes they did confirm my house address bit that was like two weeks ago.
Same here. First they called like two and half weeks ago for missing documents and then they called last week and confirmed some information like bank statements etc. I think we have strong chances as steel dragon said, however lets just hope for best :)

Reaction score
Its pretty much a COMPLETE lost cause for me and im fully aware of it , yet i'm still refreshin dat portal every other hour and even taking any random thing that happens during my day to be a sign to check my portal right away.Yesterday i was revising some stuff and this graffiti of the word lums popped up on the corner of my notebook. I swear. I was like Holy shizzles this is really it, this is like REALLY it. Its GOTTA be it. mithayan banto oye and of course the portal was like HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no. ^-^