• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS fall 2014 decisions!

Reaction score
fatimahh, post: 835461, member: 95536"]my test was so difficult[/quote]
Engineeriing? Score

Reaction score
hey guys sorry to interrupt all the nust talk. but please return to original topic. cos some people are still waiting and confused. please give updates. anyone placed on waiting list?

Reaction score
hey guys sorry to interrupt all the nust talk. but please return to original topic. cos some people are still waiting and confused. please give updates. anyone placed on waiting list?
a friend of mine is on waiting list and he will get his decision before 15th july according to wait-list letter

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm an international student and I just wanted to let you guys know I got in yesterday! they sent the email and updated the portal yesterday. My grades were really not that great, I have a 3.2 GPA, but my essay was great and I had like 13 extracurriculars. Feel free to ask anymore questions!

Reaction score
guys does anyone know about the orientation, is it important? and can we check in after the given date?

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm an international student and I just wanted to let you guys know I got in yesterday! they sent the email and updated the portal yesterday. My grades were really not that great, I have a 3.2 GPA, but my essay was great and I had like 13 extracurriculars. Feel free to ask anymore questions!
Hey, I'm also an international student and I will be applying to LUMS this fall. I wanted to know what your SAT score was and what were your grades? I have basically 85% or higher in every class. And my current SAT score is an 1820. Also I have 6 extracurriculars.
Thanks! And congrats on getting into LUMS!