• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS fall 2014 decisions!

Reaction score
If you haven't got a call yet. It has 3 interpretations:
1. Your documents were complete and they had no doubt about your financial backgroud.
2. You may get aid in the 1st/2nd round of FA which are yet to be announced directly.
3. (THE WORST) Your aid request may have been denied or even your application as whole.

Reaction score
If you haven't got a call yet. It has 3 interpretations:
1. Your documents were complete and they had no doubt about your financial backgroud.
2. You may get aid in the 1st/2nd round of FA which are yet to be announced directly.
3. (THE WORST) Your aid request may have been denied or even your application as whole.
I agree

Reaction score
Hey everybody. How many people (in your school or anybody you know) got accepted in the first batch? As far as I know, last year, most students who applied received their acceptance during the first batch. So what's the scenario this year? How many people around you or in your school have gotten the letters so far?

Reaction score
I'm an F.Sc student, I applied for FA in LUMS, and on 10th april i got a call from LUMS, they asked me to submit some missing documents which i ofcourse did, then i got another call yesterday they confirmed some information like bank statements and stuff like that but they didn't confirmed my home address or timing shiming.
I'm so worried, to get in LUMS is like a dream to me.
Plz help is there any possibility that i secured admission?

Reaction score
I'm an F.Sc student, I applied for FA in LUMS, and on 10th april i got a call from LUMS, they asked me to submit some missing documents which i ofcourse did, then i got another call yesterday they confirmed some information like bank statements and stuff like that but they didn't confirmed my home address or timing shiming.
I'm so worried, to get in LUMS is like a dream to me.
Plz help is there any possibility that i secured admission?
You've very high chances of getting accepted. :)

Reaction score
Hey everybody. How many people (in your school or anybody you know) got accepted in the first batch? As far as I know, last year, most students who applied received their acceptance during the first batch. So what's the scenario this year? How many people around you or in your school have gotten the letters so far?
Only two of my friends got accepted in the first round which is quite low. Around 30 people applied but yeah many were FA applicants. The one who got into SSE had a horrible test and 7As but still got in. Other got into SDSB.
Most of the acceptances that I've heard of are of SDSB. Rarely of SSE.

Reaction score
Only two of my friends got accepted in the first round which is quite low. Around 30 people applied but yeah many were FA applicants. The one who got into SSE had a horrible test and 7As but still got in. Other got into SDSB.
Most of the acceptances that I've heard of are of SDSB. Rarely of SSE.
Huh. Well last time, it was raining acceptances from 12th! -.- Maybe i still stand a chance. :p And yeah i think FA applicants receive their acceptances at last... steel