• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How prepared are you all? For Maths IGCSE 0580? any tips, ideas?

Reaction score
i did them a long time agooo
i mean if u give me paper 2 2002 or sumthing its not gauranteed i will get A*
i think it fine if u did 2010 that is if now ur clear with them ans revise chapter
for the FINALE im doing from 2011 till 2013 paper 22
and for practice i did 2007 till 2012
hmm ohk so mayb i'll try that too.

Reaction score
those before 2004 and all are actually quite tough so if u could ace thru dem den u'll gt an A* in ur paper :)
naah
i dont think so cuz frm 2010 tey started having huge sequeces questions and in those if u cant d frst two right u lose alot of marks
and recentyears papers are longer
and yesterday i did 1999 but like i got about 75% though i was hoping for mor
allthanks to silly mistakes

Reaction score
yup im doing both!
Hmm ohk my teacher told me that to get above 95 u must compulsorily go thru all the concepts a few weeks or days b4 the exam.. So even I'm trying yo do that. Plz post any tips or suggestions if u do have any. I could do with a lot if help

Reaction score
Hmm ohk my teacher told me that to get above 95 u must compulsorily go thru all the concepts a few weeks or days b4 the exam.. So even I'm trying yo do that. Plz post any tips or suggestions if u do have any. I could do with a lot if help
umm ............i dont know tip that i know is
DONOT PANIC
READ EVRY QUSTION CAREFULLY
belive me u hav heard these toonness of times but we dont fooloow them THATS A PROBLEM!

Reaction score
umm ............i dont know tip that i know is
DONOT PANIC
READ EVRY QUSTION CAREFULLY
belive me u hav heard these toonness of times but we dont fooloow them THATS A PROBLEM!
Ikr.. Its like THE most important tip but again coz of the tension we tend to make the same mistake..

Reaction score
c part also please!!
sorry for answering late,
so for c part, what it says is AC = 2 AB
so first of all write AC in its column vectors :) by multiplying AB with 2. u will get a column vector.
so what AC means is that A is the starting point :) and the top value in the column vector is the x-value and the bottom one is the y-value :)
and if its a negative u have to move left for x and if negative for y-value u have to move down. the amount u have to move is the value given in the column vector :D
get it? :D

Reaction score
sorry for answering late,
so for c part, what it says is AC = 2 AB
so first of all write AC in its column vectors :) by multiplying AB with 2. u will get a column vector.
so what AC means is that A is the starting point :) and the top value in the column vector is the x-value and the bottom one is the y-value :)
and if its a negative u have to move left for x and if negative for y-value u have to move down. the amount u have to move is the value given in the column vector :D
get it? :D
thankss :DD

this one?

Attachments

• 5.png
    5.png
    142.7 KB · Views: 13