• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How prepared are you all? For Maths IGCSE 0580? any tips, ideas?

Reaction score
dint time all of dem but ya most of dem coz v had a lot of tests and our teacher's awesome coz b'coz of him we had done till 2001 for our mocks so he has marked them..
oh awesome lucky u :D i also had for a short time a really awesome teacher :')
so did u do any by ur ownself at home? :3

Reaction score
yup...i did a lot @ home too.. so any other ways to study??
awesome. Insha Allah u'll be getting A* :D
what i did after all was that i went through the ones i got wrong and discussed them and then i did the hardest questions from my textbook on the topic which i thought was weak :D and i also did the past pprs again to see whether i got 100% and also to minimise the silly mistakes :D

Reaction score
awesome. Insha Allah u'll be getting A* :D
what i did after all was that i went through the ones i got wrong and discussed them and then i did the hardest questions from my textbook on the topic which i thought was weak :D and i also did the past pprs again to see whether i got 100% and also to minimise the silly mistakes :D
ohk i guess i'll jus go thru some tough questions which my teacher gave me den coz Insha Allah i'm aiming for a full 100%

Reaction score
ohk i guess i'll jus go thru some tough questions which my teacher gave me den coz Insha Allah i'm aiming for a full 100%
oh yea cool. Insha Allah u will get (y)(y)
so just not only pratice tough questions i would say got through pprs firstly to familiarise urself with the pattern and secondly to reduce ur silly mistakes. i bet when u will get the exam u will Insha Alah know everything. and u will also finish it on time. but silly mistakes is something u need to be carefull of :D

Reaction score
oh yea cool. Insha Allah u will get (y)(y)
so just not only pratice tough questions i would say got through pprs firstly to familiarise urself with the pattern and secondly to reduce ur silly mistakes. i bet when u will get the exam u will Insha Alah know everything. and u will also finish it on time. but silly mistakes is something u need to be carefull of :D
it always happens to me...silly mistakes just for a minus or plus sign i lose marks wen i cld have gt full marks...Insha Allah will try to avoid them :) jazakallah for the help

Reaction score
it always happens to me...silly mistakes just for a minus or plus sign i lose marks wen i cld have gt full marks...Insha Allah will try to avoid them :) jazakallah for the help
hehe yes exactly these small mistakes :(
Insha Allah .
Barakallah Fee ^_^ :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
wat do i do after doing all he pprs... i've done evry single one of them and now i'm trying to find other ways of revising...do u have any suggestions??
umm frm which year did u do
i did from 2002 till 2013 full p2
and 1998 and 2001 may june only

but im still not perfect in those too

Reaction score
ya i did that for all the pprs from 2010. mayb i should do for the years before that . thnx
i did them a long time agooo
i mean if u give me paper 2 2002 or sumthing its not gauranteed i will get A*
i think it fine if u did 2010 that is if now ur clear with them ans revise chapter
for the FINALE im doing from 2011 till 2013 paper 22
and for practice i did 2007 till 2012