• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

calculator.!!

Reaction score
Yes its allowed... As it does not have any function to solve symbolic algebra manipulation or differentiation and integration....

Reaction score
guys for the last time !! "ES" series is not allowed as its graphical and the fractions can be solved !! But still you have query contact the British Council.
here is a site which conforms it !!
HERE

Reaction score
Salman most of the ES calculators do not contain any of those things mentioned there.... Nor are many of them able to solve the fractions... Even if they are the numerical ones then they are allowed... Not the symbolic ones....

Check this calculator HERE... These are the ones which are very costly and are NOT ALLOWED!!!!

Reaction score
yeah and they are fun :p but u can use them as they dont check it gives u variety in functions but guess get use to the other ones not ES walay to stay out of trouble as u know CIE is bringing lot of changes. :D

Reaction score
bt dey r easy to use.!!! anyways i'll take 350ms and 991ms to be on safe side!

Reaction score
Well salman u r getting it wrong. Natural display and graphical are NOT the same !!

Reaction score
Natural display are only those which have two line input display. Graphical caclulators have the ability to draw and plot graphs. And ES series is allowed because fractions can also be solved in MS series

Reaction score
I recently read a Offical list of Calculators but I can't find it !! I that document it was written that "ES" Series are NOT ALLOWED !!

Reaction score
And can you remind those wordings what was written the exact words?

As far as it does not have these you are okay using them

• examination.
• data banks

• dictionaries
• language translators

• retrieval or manipulation of text or formulae

• QWERTY keyboards

• built-in symbolic algebraic manipulations

• capability of remote communication with other