• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Books....

Reaction score
Books are very useful for increase our knowledge power. Different people like to read different books like: Comic Books, General Knowledge Book and Travel Books.

Reaction score
Okay, um I'll give you some ideas. Tho, I don't know your taste, but these books are all good. ^^,

-The twilight series
-I am number four by pittacus lore (also a movie!)
-The power of six by pittacus lore
-His Dark Materials by Phillip Pullman
-Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
-Uglies, Pretties and Specials by Scott Westerfield

I love books..
:D

Reaction score
death of a salesman was a good play by Arthur Miller
A brief history of time by Stephen Hawking

Reaction score
falcon678 said:
Oh yeah......i forgot it.....how is it?? n wat bout Lost Symbol?
Both (The Da Vinci Code and The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown) are very gripping novels that are sure to immerse you in a page-turning frenzy! :good: Absolutely unputdownable! :)

Reaction score
The percy jackson series is amazing too. Although the whole half god, half human idea is ridiculous, but nevertheless its still a very good read.

Reaction score
Warna there's also John Grisham's King of torts. It was an extremely compelling read, and it was truly gripping. I loved it. :)

Reaction score
Lovecraft comes recommended. I'd stay away from Scott Card, but my absolute favorite book series is still Dune.

Reaction score
Books are said to be the best friends of people because they are always ready to give the knowledge to them. I like to pass my free time to read some inspirational books so I suggest you to read the books name The Secret by Rhonda Byrne, The Real Bling: How to Get the Only Thing You Need by Brian Mcclellan and A Hand to Guide Me by Daniel Paisner.

Reaction score
winiwoipy said:
Books are said to be the best friends of people because they are always ready to give the knowledge to them. I like to pass my free time to read some inspirational books so I suggest you to read the books name The Secret by Rhonda Byrne, The Real Bling: How to Get the Only Thing You Need by Brian Mcclellan and A Hand to Guide Me by Daniel Paisner.

good books......but i find it odd readin posts this formal...dont u guys???

Reaction score
Forty rules of Love by Elif Shafak.
One of the best books I've come across! It's a about a Jewish woman's encounter in Sufism.

Reaction score
Reading book is my hobby, i like to read various type of books. It is very useful for increase our knowledge and thinking power. Mostly i am reading comics books because it's story is very nice.